Chapter 26

NAMJOON'S POV:

I am shocked. I never seen that coming. Y/N inviting me out when she has a boyfriend. Well it must be an casual day but I don't think Jin hyung will be ok with that after knowing.

After what happened in the Cafe, I actually never gotten a chance to talk with him. I was so angry that I found myself taking my anger in Hoseok later. That guy was quite hurt.

Yes I liked Hoseok when we were back in Highschool and college too. But that incident made everything shattered. 

And now I found myself attracted to y/n. I know that she is very young, but I can't help it, Can I?

I would be lying if I say that I am ok with whatever happening. I know that incident, not completely but still was because of my fault.

Everything that happened that day was partially because of me too. I feel guilty especially towards Jin Hyung and Taehyung. That's why till date I can't have a proper conversation with them.

And now I am going out with his girlfriend. I know that after knowing this he will hate me more. But I can't say no to y/n, the person I love.

I came out of my thoughts. It was already evening so I locked my office room and went towards the lobby to go home.

I saw Jungkook looking out of the glass window. I thought he was looking at the view but I was wrong. He was looking downwards. 

I stood beside him, he didn't even realised. I followed his gaze and saw Y/N and Jin hyung getting out of the building holding hands.

They went toward hyungs car, hyung opened the door for her, she went inside. After that hyung went inside and they both drove off.

I looked towards Jungkook. His eyes was towards the way the car left. In his eyes I saw sadness and little bit of jealousy.

I couldn't keep it quite so I said " Hey Jungkook, you are still in here?" . He flinched. " Oh you scared me hyung." He said.

" But why are you still here" I asked again. " Oh no nothing. I will leave now." He said and then dashed back to his office room. Weird.

JUNGKOOK'S POV: 

I rushed back to my office. Ha hyung really scared me.

I saw Y/N leaving with Jin Hyung. I don't know why my heart panged. I don't know why I felt sad seeing them together. 

I don't know why I felt uneasy when I saw them walking with holding hands. 

Back in my mind, a voice said " It should be me who was supposed to hold her hand not him." 

" What even I am thinking" I whispered to myself. I think I need a drink cool my mind down.

So I went straight towards home. After I reached there I changed in casual dress and texted Chim that I am going out for drink.

Chim and Tae went to Hoseok hyungs house for a sleepover. That's why I texted him so he wouldn't shout at me for messing up the home with food packets and leftovers. 

I locked my apartment and went out. I wouldn't drive while being drunk, so I didn't took my car.

Y/N'S POV:

It was 12pm. I was scrolling through a file in my tablet when my phone rang. I saw the caller ID, it was Minie.

"Hey Y/N are you asleep?"

" No Minie, is there any problem, you never called me this late. Did anything happened?" I asked

" Actually can you pick Jungkook up?"