Chapter 25

Y/N'S POV:

" I have a plan" I told them.

I can clearly see how shocked both of them are looking right now. Well it is.

" plan-n, what plan" Seokie asked.

"Tell me, does Joonie knows how to skate?" I asked Seokie. He looked puzzled by the question. After a short while he answered back. " Yes he does. But what it has to do with our problem"

" Well it plays a little part." I said. " How" Minie asked.

" You see. This weekend I am going on a date with Jinnie to the ice skating ring" I said. 

They are still puzzled. " That's a good news, but again what it has to do with our problem" Seokie asked me.

" I am going to invite Joonie too. And you are coming too with me." " Double date?" Minie asked.

" No, I am going to take Joonie before Jinnie to the ring. And you will be there too." I pointed at Seokie and said.

" I still don't get anything. Y/N pls explain." Minie said.

" Ok Listen, The plan is.........................................................................................................."

I explained both of them the whole plan.

" Do you think it will work?" Seokie asked in a concerned voice.

" You told me that both of you loved each other before right?" I asked and he nodded.

" So the thing is he is just a little infatuated with me. That's all. If we able to remind him the bond that both of you share then he will definitely will able to overcome that. You have to remember that Love conquer everything. You just have to believe in yourself. And rest you leave it to me" I said.

Seokie was already in tears. " Thank you y/n. You really are a special girl. You are really so sweet." he said.

I wiped the tears from his cheeks and said " Ok that's enough. Now we have to get ready for it right?"

They both nodded. After spending some time with both of them I left for my office.

Well I started to do my work. When lunch time came, I called Joonie to my office.

He knocked and entered.

" You called me " He said. " Well yes. I have something to talk to you.". " Ok"

 " Tell me is there something  bothering you. I saw that you are distancing yourself and you seemed distracted too." 

" Its nothing. I guess I am just tired" He said. Just as I thought, he is not an easy person to budge.

" Ok What about we go to the Ice skating ring this weekend? Sounds good" I said.

I think he didn't expected this cause he seems shocked.

"Ummm, why me?" He asked. Ofcourse its weird for him.

" Well I heard that you skate quite well. So I thought I could learn from you and besides you said you are tired, so might as well it will make you feel ease." I said.

" Ummm Ok I guess." He said. Hehehe he fell right into my trap.

" Cool then. I will tell you the location and time and then we will meet there. Ok?" I asked him.

He nodded. "But you can't tell anyone about it ok?..... So, now you can leave" I said. He looked at me and then left the room.

I sat in the chair. Now I have to call Mike. He picked up after few rings.

" Hey Mike I want some help from you........"

Soon I ended the call. After eating my lunch I again continued to work. I worked till the evening.

My phone ranged. It was Jinnie.

"Hello"

" Hi Jinnie"

" Are you done y/n or should I wait more for you?"

"Oh I am done for the day. I am coming"

"ok. I am waiting" 

"hmm"

I ended the call and gathered my stuff. I informed Mike that I am leaving with Jinnie and asked him to take my car back to the apartment and then he can leave.

"hmm, I think I should learn driving" I whispered to myself. 

As I was walking down the lobby, I saw Jungkook talking in the phone. He was all smiling and giggling. 'Oh my, I never saw him giggle like that. I wonder who he is talking with.' I thought in my mind.

'Maybe gf. That girl must be real aswm....... To bad I can't make him smile like that. Girl must be real lucky to have him, he is a fun person to be with, I wonder if ever I-' I thought. 

" What the heck, I am even thinking about" I said to myself and left the lobby. Soon I saw Jinnie waiting for me in the entrance.

" Hey Jinnie, I am here. Thanks for waiting." I said. He turned around and smiled. " hey y/nie"

"You know you don't have to wait for me everyday." I said. He looked at me and smiled. " I like to do it. So don't worry"

He then pointed at my hands and said " May I". I understood that he wants to hold my hands so I nodded. He then hold my hand and intertwined them.

"Lets go". With that we started walking out from the office. We reached the car and he opened the door for me, I smiled and got in. Soon he got in too and we drove off.

"Jinnie you wanted to go to the ice skating ring this weekend right, let go there is weekend." I said " hmm, sure why not" he replied.

" ok then. I will text you the time and location, alright" " Anything for my princess" He said and smiled.

" now lets go for dinner" he said and we went for it.

After dinner he dropped me off in the apartment.

I went back to my room, got freshened up and sat down on my bed. And started scrolling through my phone.

After sometime I got tired of it and thoughts started coming through my heads.

I am helping Seokie to get what he wants. I hope everything goes as the way I planned it to be.

Soon I started to scroll through my tablet.