Chapter 21

Y/N POV:

So much files to read. Need to program the whole project and then hold a conference with the directors. 

I closed the file I was reading. Its 8pm. No wonder the whole building is so quite. I called Mike. He came to my office.

" I am done for the day. Lets go back now. Thank you for waiting." I said. " No problem Y/N. But Mr. Kim is waiting for you too."

" Huh???? You mean Kim Seok Jin?" I asked him. " Yes " Oh why is he waiting for me. Do he needs something???????

I went down and saw Jinnie waiting for me. " Jinnie why are you waiting here. Do you need something?" 

" yes actually I am waiting for you. And I want to take you out for dinner and then I will drop you home." He said with smile in his face.

"ok sure. " I said and we went to his car for dinner.

 We had a nice dinner and talked a lot about upcoming events and our hobbies.

" you know, I like to skate. So I think we should go for ice staking for your next date." Jinnie said. " Actually I don't know how to stake, I never skated before." " Doesn't matter. I will teach you. Lets go this weekend." 

"ok if thats what you want." I said with smile. We soon left from there and went back. He drove me back to my apartment.

"Thanks for the dinner Jinnie. See you tomorrow." I said while unbuckling the seatbelt. 

I soon as I touched the door to open it. Jinnie pulled my wrist and kissed me in the lips.

I froze. I don't know what to do. I never kissed anyone before.

JIN'S POV:

I realised that Y/N is not kissing me back. Maybe this was a bad idea.

" I am sorry Y/N. I should have asked you before doing it." I said. She was blushing.

" don't apologize. Actually I never kissed anyone before , So I don't know how to kiss back." She said shyly.

Oh God. That means...

" I am you first kiss y/n." I asked with a smile. " Well technically yes but no to the pecks." 

I was so happy that I really wanted to do a dance. So that's why she didn't kiss me back.   

"Ah Its ok. I understand " I said. " Ok bye. Drive safe. Good night" She said and left the car. I waited for her to enter her apartment. As soon as she enters I drove away.

" I am so Happy" I said to myself.

Y/N POV:

What a day.  I went inside my room and sat on the bed. I am feeling horrible for treating Jinnie like this. I need to make both of them together fast or else it will be dangerous.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. It's uncle. Its unusual.

"Hello"

"Hello Uncle"

"How is my cupcake doing, how was your first day in college?"

"I am doing good, It was nice in college, how about you?"

"I am fine. You are doing great in the company I have heard. Good job. I am proud of you. You have a big project coming up right?"

"Yes"

" I know you will do great. Just believe in yourself. If you ever need help just call me ok cupcake?"

"ok uncle"

" There is one thing I wanted to tell you. About your sister."

"oh, ok"

"I am planning to get her engaged."

"huh?"

"  Yes. One of my friend. He with his two sons lives in SK. I am thinking of making your sister get engaged with the younger one. He wanted to make our friendship turn to family."

"Is my sister ok with that?"

" I didn't told her yet. But I will be soon. And if it gets final then we will be coming to SK soon for the engagement."

"oh ok"

" Ok cupcake take care. I Know you just returned. Take rest. Bye"

"bye"

I ended the call. That was a surprise.

How far I know my sister, she will not agree at first but she will later on. Whatever I just want her to be happy.

I took a shower and then slept.

(Next Morning):

I woke up . It was 7am. I spaced out for sometime. I don't have to attain the college today, So I will be going to the office.

I checked my phone. There is a missed called from my sister. Rare....

I freshened up and choose a dress to wear. Then sat at my dining table with a bowl of cereals and called my sis.

After few rings she picked up.

"hey sis"

"hey Sweetpea"

"Why did you called? Anything you need?"

"No but I wanted to talk to you."

" Sure. What's up"

" I will get to the point straight. I overheard father's conversation with you."

"how do you know that it was me?"

" Well dumbo, only my father calls you cupcake, remember"

"Oh yeah right......  does he know you heard the talk?"

"No he don't. I will wait for him to tell me."

"Ok so you eavesdrop. What do you want me to do?"

"Actually nothing . I just wanted to tell you that I don't want to do this"

" I already guessed that much, sis"

" Good but really Sweetpea , I don't think I can do this. This whole thing is eating me up. You know me better than them. You already know how much I hate this....I don't wanna marry"

" Well I know, but what if he is handsome. I mean really cute and cool. What will you do then"

" Well I don't know. But if I got the information about him then you will look for him and tell me the real deal. ok?"

" Hmm I get it , don't worry I will help you."

" Ok well then. Take care . Love you Sweetpea. Bye"

"yeah bye. Love you too"

Hmmmm.......