Chapter 23

JIMIN'S POV:

I woke up as I heard my phone ringing. Its 6:30 am. Who is calling me early morning. I lazily sat on the bed and toke my phone from the side table. I saw the caller.

It was Hoseok Hyung.

"Hello Jimin"

"Hmmmmm."

" Are you sleeping?" huh... what should I do then??????

"hmmm"

" Will you listen to me" Ok is something wrong. Why is he speaking weird things???

" I picked the phone to listen to you...If I didn't wanna listen, then I wouldn't have picked the call in the first place"

" And now you are speaking. Good" Seriously

"Ok hyung, what you want to talk about?"

" Well I can't tell you in phone, so we meet somewhere right now?"

" Hyung its freaking 6 in the morning, nothing is open yet, So just tell me in the call"

" Its 6 and half. No I can't tell. But surely we can meet somewhere....."

" Where exactly?"

"its office" like seriously

" Hyung, did you hurt you head, what we will do in the office now and besides if someone sees us what will we say?"

" Nobody will see us and if they did we will tell that we came here to do work"

" seriously hyung?"

" Come on, its our office and we are heads. We are answerable to no one. And besides everyone won't mind if we go to the office early. Its our office we can go anytime to work"

" We are answerable to our CEO though. You own me one. Ok I will come. I will be there in an hour"

" But hurry up.  Bye"

"bye"

I mean  what had gotten into him. Hyung surely is talking weird. Not to mention I have never heard hyung so nervous.

I dragged myself from the bed and went to wash myself up. I changed. It seems like I have to drive today. I grabbed my car keys and walked out of my room.

Tip towing upto the front door. I unlocked it and went out. I went to my car. With half an hour of drive I reached the office. It was 7:40 already.

Its so quite. I went towards Hyung's department. I saw him sitting in his chair.

" Hey hyung. I am here" he looked at me with sadness in his eyes. I went near him and sat facing him.

" Ok What happened hyung? Is something bothering you?"

He just looked at my eyes. Tears were building in his eyes.

" Hyung you can tell me anything you know that right. Feel free to share. But please don't break down like that. I will listen, I promise." I said to him.

 Honestly it is hard to see a bubbly person down like this. I know him long, so I can tell he is going through a lot. 

" Ah Jimin, yesterday when I went to meet Namjoon his office after the office time is over. I wanted to ask him if he want to go out and have dinner but when I entered his office all papers were scattered everywhere. I went to him and asked if he is ok but he shouted at me tell that I am bothering him-m and-d w-when I-" He could even finish and bust into tears.

I hold him tight and hugged him. He started to cry harder. I slowly started to rub his back. 

Ah I know how much hyung love Namjoon hyung but seeing him like this now is really breaking my heart. All of these think happened because of that day. 

He was crying hard on my shoulder. " Hyung please stop crying. It breaks me to see you like this you know that. Please hyung you don't have to tell me what happened between you two if its makes you cry this hard. Just know this I am here for you."

I said and rubbed his back. He was crying and it broke my heart. After few minutes he stopped crying and face me again.

" Now hyung, stop crying ok" I said and wiped his tears.

" you see Jimin. I just wanted him to share his burden but he shouted at me like I was his burden. I wanted to help him but he does like the fact. He thinks I am an Intruder to his life. What should I do Jimin to make him realise that I am not an intruder."

He asked me a question. A question whose answer I don't know myself. Its like he is going through the same thing I am going through with Yoongi Hyung. 

" I don't know hyung. Maybe you should tell him that you like him. Or make him realise that he need you. I know you can do it. But I don't know how will he react. I mean if he reacts like that when you went there, what will happen if you tell him that you like him. I don't mean it in a bad way but can he take it in this moment. I am not sure about it hyung." I said.

Honestly I tried that with Yoongi hyung and I got a very bad reaction and I don't think I want Hoseok hyung to go through it. Now since he is already this heart broken by just that behaviour what will happen if Namjoon hyung says harsh words to him. He definitely can't take them. Not atleast now. 

" See. I can't tell him. Can I? I don't think he will reciprocate. I really want him to pay attention to me but I can't make him do so. I want him to spend time with me. I want him to love me the way I do. Can you make him do it. I know you can't. Because you are as helpless as I am. But atleast Hyung talks with you" he said.

He is right. I can't. I know the answer beacuse I already tried it.

"He does." I told him. Yoongi hyung only talks to me when he needed too. Or else he would plainly avoid having conversation with me.

" Yoongi hyung talks with me recently because of Y/N. But whenever he speaks either it is because of the work or to say something about y/n. I can't talk with him about other matters, he never pays attention to them. He has been like that to me ever since that incident."  I told him.

Its true everything we had was shattered by the incident that night. I can't forget that in my whole life. The incident which broke many hearts.