Chapter 30

Y/N'S POV:

" Look ahead" I told him. And he did.

His eyes went wide when he saw what's in front of him. Moments that were captured was memories that was dull in his mind.

The memories that he forgot. The smile that he forgot he had. Everything.

I knew that this is the best way to awaken the feelings he had hidden deep inside his heart. The locked feeling that he was afraid to open.

"I-it-...." He can't even form words. 

I followed his eyes. The pictures he and Seokie took in their high school was projected using a hologram projector.

I installed the project in the ring. The main reason I brought him here was this. I whole plan of this skating was this.

Joonie started to walk towards the projection. His eyes was teary. I can say that he his try hard to control his tears.

He tried to touch his the projection but because it was hologram, his hands went through it.

" Joonie, I know I am asking too much, but will you listen to me and believe me?" I asked and he nodded.

He looked at me.

" Joonie I don't know what happened between you two, but I know that you have a chance to make it right. The things that you are trying to avoid are the same things you wanted to do. Your tears are the evidence of that." I said.

He was looking in my eyes, listening and trying to process.

"  Listen, I know misunderstanding can happen, but if we run from the misunderstanding then it will be forever a misunderstanding. The same misunderstanding will tear you apart. If we run from our problem, it will forever be a problem." I said.

"Joonie, will you listen to Seokie can give him a chance?" I asked.

After some moment he replied. " I don't know. I loved him and maybe I still do. But this same love have stabbed me. And have left me unhealed. I don't want to love again, it hurts me. I know what happened in the past was my fault. It was not Hoseok, not Seokjin , Nor Taehyung's fault. It was completely my fault. I played a bad game and dragged people who wasn't supposed to be dragged. I broken what Taehyung and Seokjin had. I messed up bad. I broke many heart, including mine. I broke Hoseok's heart as well. I can't give him a chance, when the fault is mine. He did everything right, I was the one who did bad. If anyone who would need a chance then it will be me not Hoseok. He is an angle, he doesn't deserve a bad person like me." 

I knew something happened in the past. Something that they all wanted to forget but can't. Something that had left all of them broken and unhealed. 

I knew from the day we went to the amusement park. I overheard Tae's and Jinnie's conversation in the water park. I went to take my towel, when I overheard their conversation. 

" Joonie. I can't judge you , when I am not aware of anything that had happened in the past. But the things I know is that you can't avoid love. Avoiding love will hurt you more than anything. You will regret it forever. You will regret upon the fact that you lost the chance when you had to make it alright. Take the risk Joonie. I know you love Seokie very much. Take the risk, make yourself strong and good for Seokie. I know you can do it. I don't want you or him to live in regret. There are things we can't control but that doesn't suppose to mean that we will not try or loose hope. I want you to enjoy your life and enjoy with presence of the people you love." I said.

" I did bad. He will not forgive me, I know" He said.

" I forgiven you a long time ago, Namjoon" Seokie said. I saw Joonie's eyes do wide and he looked in the direction the sound came from.

That's right. Seokie was present here from the very beginning. I made him listen everything. I wanted him to listen when Joonie will speak his heart out.

" I forgiven you Namjoon. I know what happened was your fault. But I love you so much that I had accepted you the way you are." Seokie said and walked towards Joonie.

He hold Joonie's shoulder and said " I love you no matter what. I know everything happened made us broke what we have but that doesn't suppose to mean that we will let go of our feeling or bury them deep inside our heart's pit. I love you and want to be with you no matter what happened. I am not complete without you. Will you give me a chance?"

Seokie was in tears. So is Joonie.

" I love you too. But I am afraid to commit. I am afraid that I will break you again. Or break the things we had. I am afraid to go through the heart break again. I love you, trust me. I love you so much that I am afraid to loose you again. I buried the feelings I had, and lived in a regret until now. I am afraid to commit" Joonie said.

" Take the risk Joonie" I said.

Both of them was staring at each other with adoration. I wonder, if they had heard me or not.

" I love you. give me a chance." Seokie whispered.

" I should be the one asking for a chance not you. I love you Hoseok, will you be my boyfriend and give me a chance" Joonie said.

Seokie nodded and said. " yes. I love you too". With that they both locked there lips together.

I am so happy. Finally all my work and effort is successful. I wanted to dance. I was smiling too much and in the the mean time they were still kissing.

I chuckled. After some time the broke the kiss.

Seokie turned to me and said " Thank you very much Y/nie. It wouldn't be possible without you. Thank you for making it happened. Thank you for what you did for us." 

Before I can answer.

" What she did for you?" A voice asked. We turned to look. 

I was shocked to see that person here. I didn't expected him.

A/N: Can you guess who is he????????