Chapter 10

Y/N POV:

(continue)

They first stared at me for some time and then we all started to greet each other. " You will call me y/n from now on, ok?" I asked. " ok " Mr. Kim said. " But Hyung do you know she call us with cute nicknames." Chim said teasingly. " is that so" Mr. Min asked me.

 " yup I call them Minie, Tae and Kook." I said. " so lucky" Mr. Jung said. " do you want some nickname too?" I asked them. They all nodded.

"Hmm Jinie, Seokie, Yoon and Joonie." I said. Minie looked so shocked.

" So lets get going then." Kook said. Then we all went to the basement parking. 

" Ok we have two cars. Who wants to go in which one?" Joonie asked. " How about we do ups and down and decide?" I suggested.

"ok" they said in unison. So after having an intense game of ups and downs. I, Jinie , Tae and Seokie in one car and rest in another. And we left.

IN OUR CAR:

" Hey Tae, why are we going to the amusement park so early?" I asked Tae. " Because there are two parks in one. One is water park another is the land one. We are going to both" Tae said.

I panicked  and said." You didn't told me that. And I didn't bring any swim suit."  Tae seemed shocked. " So you are tell me you don't know about it. Kook didn't tell you?".

" Of course he didn't otherwise she would have known." Seokie said before me. " What to do now?" I asked. " How about we stop at the mall, and let y/n pick one." Jinie said.

" That's a good idea. Lets inform others too." Tae said and called the others.

We stopped in the mall. " Now you guys wait here and I will go and bring me a swim suit." I said and ran towards the mall. 

It took me 20 minutes to find a perfect swim suit. I got a blue one piece with frilled and a see through laced jacket. I went towards them. 

Kook looks like he got scolded by them. Well it serves him right.

" well y/n, why didn't you brought anyone along with you to shop? Shouldn't friends are suppose to shop together." Minie said with a pout.

" Well from my previous experience, when friend go  to shop together it takes more than 3 hours so no thanks. And besides I didn't want to bother you because of one suit." I said.

" All right. But what did you brought ?" Tae asked. " You will see when I will wear that later. For now lets go." I said. They all nodded.

We went back to our cars and went away. We were talking and laughing through out the whole car ride, I had so much fun with them.

IN THE OTHER CAR:

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I really did forget to mention that to her. And I don't know why. But not to mention the lecture I got from my hyungs for forgetting.

" AH, I am both sad and happy." Chim suddenly said. " Why " I asked. " Well I am sad because I couldn't go with y/n to choose a swim suit and happy because I can see her in a swim suit." Chim said.

" You definitely are a pervert." Yoongi hyung said. Well what's wrong in that. We all know that Chim is sure a......

  It was silent through the whole ride. And finally we reached the park.

Y/N POV:

We reached the park. It so big and nice. Jinie and Yoon went to park the cars in parking. And Tae got us tickets.

" So do you want to go first y/n?" Tae asked me. " We will first go to the water and then to land or you want vice-versa?" I said.

" Its a good idea to go first at water park. Then we can enjoy the Ferris Wheels at evening." Joonie said.

With that we all decided to visit water park first. I got changed and came out. And I caught them staring at me again.

" You look good y/n." Jinie said. " Thanks Jinie". They rest were just staring.

Tae then came to me and started dragging me to the water. Well all went in the waters and started to splash around.

" Lets go to that ride." I pointed to the tallest water slide in the park. " To that" Chim asked. " Yes I want to go to that first, it looks interesting." I said.

" It looks interesting to you? because to normal people it looks hella scary. Aren't you afraid of height?" Tae asked me.

" No I am not. Now I am going. Anyone who wants to tag along?." I asked. It looks like no one wants to try other than me and Kook. So went towards the ride and the rest went to the end of the ride.

" Are you sure you are not scared at all?" Kook asked me by raising a bow. " Yup I am sure and besides if I were scared then I wouldn't have suggested it." I replied back.

Both of us went to the top. " Wow the scenery looks great from here. Its nice." I said. " You really are not normal." Kook whispered. 

The staff ( of the park) said " Do you want to go alone or in pair.". " In pair because I don't trust her. " Kook said. 

" I just want to enjoy the ride, and I really don't care if we go together or in pair. " I said.

With that we both went together in the ride. I sat in front and he in back. And Kook slowly holds my hand. I didn't tell anything because firstly I want to enjoy the ride and secondly I don't want to argue with him again.

It was super cool and fast. I was giggling through the whole ride. We reached the end of the ride.

" It was aswm, you guys should try it too. trust me. " I said. 

" Ok we will go." Joonie said. " I will not" Yoon said. " Me neither." Tae said.

" Why ?" I asked to both of them. " Because I don't want to, I am tired." Yoon said so I agreed. He drove the car, so he might got tired by that. 

" And what about you Tae?" I asked him. " He is scared." Minie teasingly replied. " Is that so?" I asked.

" no but I will only go if you will ride it with me" Tae said. " Alright we will do" I said.

And thus we all went to ride it again.