Chapter 7

JIMIN POV:

(That night)

Me and Taehyung was coming back from having a dine. We asked Kookie to join us but that guy seems to have locked himself in his room since he came back.

We asked him to join us but he didn't agree. He was quite upset ever since he returned back home. I guess he is feeling guilty about treating her like that.

To my surprise I saw Y/N getting out of her car. But the question is what she is doing here this late. V also saw her, he seems shocked as well.

" Did you came to visit us?" V asked her. " No I live here and besides I don't even know where you guys live in the first place." she replied. Well she does have a point, how can she visit us when she doesn't even know where we live. 

" you live here in this building?" V asked. " yup I shifted today only. Why do you seems so shocked?" she said back.

She lives here !!! . I wasn't expecting this, but everything happens for good right?. So the movers from before~

" oh the movers who came today early in the morning was carrying you things. I see." V said. She nodded. So I am guessing it right.

 I feel bad for her so I thought I should apologize for before. I wasn't able to talk to her after that meeting." Y/N I am really sorry for Jungkook's behavior this evening. I am really very sorry. I will take care that this thing never happen in the future anymore. I am sorry on his behalf." I said.

"Its okay Minie it was not your fault at all. It was all my fault. I should have been more careful. He was right in many things, he said the truth. Its all my fault anyway, you don't need to apologize to me neither he does. Its ok I understand. Hmm I am going back in my apartment , Mike take care you can go home now bye. Bye to you two as well." She replied.

I was so shocked that I couldn't even reply back. How can a person be so soft as her. She not only took the blame but also not even angry at Kookie who said so much bad about her.

But she definitely look hurt. Of course she is hurt, she was not expecting such harsh words on the first day. She wanted to pull us closer and we just pushed her further. She even thought that she is a burden to us which is so not true.

I need to make it better. We need to make it better. Specially Kookie.

I came back to senses only to realize that she already left. Now speaking of Kookie , I suddenly realized something and asked V " Hey V, we didn't told y/n that Kookie leaves with us". V just nodded.

I think he is surprised by her behaviour too. " Chim she looks hurt. We have hurt her Chim. We pushed her far. We need to do something about it Chim, I can't see her like that. I feel very bad and guilty". V said to me.

" You are right. My heart is breaking by seeing her like that. We need to do something for making her come back to her usual self. But first we will tell Kookie she is here and make him apologize, Then we will come up with a plan." I said.

He nodded and we went back to our apartment.

We came in and knocked on Kookie's door. " Kookie come out we need to talk." I said. " I don't want to talk." He replied. " Its urgent Jungkook so come out" V said in deep voice.

He actually came out.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I doesn't wanted to come out. But V Hyung called me Jungkook which he only does when he is angry, so I quietly came out of my room.

" Kookie what you did today is utterly unforgiveable. But its for her to decide if she wants to forgive you or not." V said. " I Know hyung" I replied.

" Kookie she lives here. Remember the movers, they were shifting her things. We will go to her apartment later and you will apologize for your behaviour, got it?" Chim said.

" She lives here? How do you know." I asked. " that's for us to know and you to find out. But first you will go to her and apologize ." V said. " I can go now" I said.

"Not now , its late. She has a tough day today so let her rest. We will go tomorrow morning. That is the first thing we will do." Chim said. " alright" I said.

" Kookie , she is very hurt. She took all the blame to herself. You and we need to make her understand that she is not a burden to us. We have hurted her enough. You need to accept her." Chim said.

He is right. I  hurted her so much. I need to apologize. " We will go tomorrow morning hyung. for now good night." I said.

Both of them  nodded and left to their room. I went back to my room too.

TAEHYUNG POV:

I came back to my room.

All Kinds of thought was coming to my head. I don't know what I am feeling now. I am confused.

I am sad over the fact that we have hurted y/n. I am also feeling bad for this. 

Today's incident is reminding me of what had happened to the past. Thought's of past is making my heart ache more than already it is.

That day I couldn't save the him when there was a chance. I regretted it. It ate me up. I couldn't save him when I could, I could have protected him but I pushed him far.

Because of that I regret it now. I lost him but still my heart says otherwise. I still love him.

Now that the same thing is happening again but now with y/n. I don't want to repeat the past. I don't want to loose y/n now. I can't push her away and repeat the same mistake.

I loved him. I still love him.

But what is making me question now is that do I like y/n? I don't know the answer. 

I need to find out.