Chapter 31

JIN'S POV:

I am very happy today. Me and my sweet girlfriend is going to have a date. I am so happy. This is the first time I am taking her out for a date as my girlfriend.

I wanted to make sure everything is perfect today so I woke up and went straight to the ice ring to get us a ticket beforehead.

I reached the ice ring. It was already 10:30am. But it was all empty. I didn't expected this.

I went to the counter, there was a receptionist sitting there. I asked her " Umm excuse me, can I get two ticket for the ring?"

She looked at me and said. " I am sorry sir, but the ring is reserved today. So I can't give you any tickets, but I can give you for tomorrow."

I was taken aback. Reserved. Out of all days, it was ought to happen today only. Why? 

Maybe some event is happening, who knows. No it can't be an event, its too quite for that. Maybe they are doing schedule maintenance.

" But shouldn't there be a notice for schedule maintenance?" I asked her. 

She shook her head. " No sir. Its not a schedule maintenance. Someone booked it for an event."

Oh I see. 

I went towards my car. Then I noticed a car parked there. It is like I have seen that car before. 

After sometime I recognised it. Its Namjoon's car. Why his car is here?. Is he the one who reserved it. I need to confirm it.

I rushed back. I went to the counter and asked her " Would you mind, if I ask you the name of the person who reserved this?" 

She replied " I am not sure sir. I am not supposed to give any personal information here" " Please you can trust me. I just think it might be my friend who booked this place."

She spoke after sometime. " her name is Y/N". My eyes went big. Huh??? What??? What is going on here???

"Can you show me inside?" " NO sir , I can't. Its not possible" " She is my girlfriend. Please trust me and lead me inside"

I tried to explain to her. And did some ranting as well. After she realised she can't win with me, she took me inside the ring with her.

I walked inside and came near the railing of the ring.

That's when I saw Hoseok and Namjoon kissing each other. And Y/N giggling. Pictures of both of them from high school was projected around them. It hologram.

After sometime they broke the kiss. 

I head Hoseok said to Y/N " Thank you very much Y/nie. It wouldn't be possible without you. Thank you for making it happened. Thank you for what you did for us."

I can't understand anything. I can't keep my mouth shut.

" What did she do for you?"

As soon as I asked , three of them looked at me. All of them were surprised.

Y/N'S POV:

Oh dear. From where did he came from..

" Jinnie" I spoke.

" What's going on in here?" Jinnie  asked. Not only I froze, both of them froze too. Actually we didn't expected any guest.

" Why are you here Jinnie?" I asked seeing that the couple has frozen in there place.

" I came here for the tickets, so that we don't have to wait during our date. But it seems like someone has booked the whole place for today. And definitely not with the intension for having a private date" Jinnie said.

He seems upset. 

" Look Jin Hyung, I can explain but please don't get angry over Y/Nie. She did something that nobody ever did for me. Please don't be mad at her." Seokie said.

Jinnie looks really mad. I should have been more careful.

" Ok. But what's with you and Namjoon?" Jinnie asked both of them.

I can see the tension between three of them. Its like Seokie wants to tell but he is also afraid of the consequences. And Joonie is still frozen.

I really wanted to explain the things but judging from the glares Jinnie is giving to them seems like he wanted a answer from both of them, especially from Joonie.

After a long silence Joonie spoke.

" Y/N made a effort to make the things right. She made an effort to join the pieces of our broken hearts. She pushed us to overcome our fears. She help us let out the feeling that were bottled up for years."

Jinnie was just listening.

" You see Jin Hyung. I was afraid to committee to my love. I was afraid to loose again. But she made me realise that it's better to follow love rather than regret it for rest of my life." Joonie said.

" I thought you will change Namjoon after what happened. I never thought that you still has feeling left for him" Jinnie said.

I don't know why, but I don't like the way Jinnie is talking. I felt hurt. I can see sadness in Joonie's and Seokie's eyes.

" I changed for better Jin hyung. I love Hoseok and always will. I can't repeat the mistake it did earlier. I can loose the chance that was given to me. I don't want to regret about it. I love Hoseok and I won't break his trust this time" Joonie said.

" But you are okay with breaking my trust, isn't it?" Jinnie asked.

I am getting made at Jinnie now. Really, his way of speaking is not at all good, its offending. This is one of the reason I didn't want anyone to know about it.

But truthfully, everyone will sooner or later will be able to know it. After all I can see how much Seokie and Joonie love each other. And it will be hard for them to hid their relationship from others.

But at the same time I want them to date with everyone knowing. I want them to show the world how much they love each other. I don't want them to be afraid of anything.

" I didn't break you trust Jin Hyung. I just want you to be happy too. I don't want you to live in a regret. I want you to give a chance to Taehyung. It was my fault from the beginning." Joonie said.

" I was happy before I saw this. Now I am not. And you don't have to worry about me. I don't need anyone. And y/n, I don't want to go in a date anymore. You are free for today. I didn't thought that Y/n can pull up this things. I trusted you Y/n. I really did. I didn't know that you will interfere in our lives upto this extinct. I am leaving" 

With that Jinnie left us standing.

 I was too heartbroken at this point. I messed up their friendship. I sat down on the floor.

 " I should have thought about the consequences. I messed it up badly" I said and tears left my eyes.