Chapter 19

Y/N POV:

"I never knew that someone can actually speak back to her. You are so cool Y/N" Harm said.

"I never knew I can do that but its alright. Now lets go back to the class" With that we both went to the class.

My college ended. It was huge fun. I bid bye to Harm and waited for Mike to pick me up.

But to my surprise I saw Jinnie standing in front of the gate. Girls were staring at him and whispering.

Soon his eyes meet mine. I went towards him. "Hey, I am sure you are surprised." Jinnie asked in a cute voice. 

"Well yeah, I thought Mike is gonna pick me up." I said. " Well yeah but I told him that I will pick my girlfriend and he agreed. Now lets go back to the office." He said and opened the car door for me.

I hopped inside. And he started driving. 

"How was your first day?" " It was good and I made a beautiful friend. She is sweet and friendly. And It was all nice and a happy day." I said.

" good to hear that y/n and what's your friends name?" "Harmony". He seemed to be shocked then asked. " Is her full name is Harmony Adams?". Huh? "I don't know, I didn't asked her."

He nodded and then we talked about our upcoming projects.

We soon reached the office. I went inside my office soon a knock came in.

"come in". And then Joonie came.

" Hey how was your day?" "fine and good." I said and started going through my desk to find a file. 

I saw him staring at the floor. He seems like he want to say something but he can't. I think I know what he wanna ask me. 

" Its something you need Joonie?" I asked him. "U-Uh, I-I want-ted to know t-that is Jin H-Hyung really your-r...............boyfriend?" Although he whispered the last word but I got it.

I smiled and him and said " Yup, He is" His eyes got wide but gradually became normal.

I am wondering, if Joonie is behaving like this, then what will happen when I am gonna face Tae. Its seems like everything is going according to my plan.

I saw him standing in silence. " Is there anything more you need Joonie?" I asked him. He seemed like he got back to earth, nodded his head sidewise and left the room.

I need to call Kook.

(in call):

Hey Kook

hi y/n. I did what you had told me to do.

I know that. I am already seeing things in action.

Hmm good then. What to do next?

You did enough for today. I will tell your work tomorrow. Now send Tae to my office. I want test something.

ok. I will.

Anyways you did good today Kook. Thank you.

welcome

ok bye.

I didn't wait for his reply and ended the call.

After sometime I heard a knock on my door. And I exactly know who the person is. " Come in" and a gloomy looking Tae entered my room.

"You called me y/n. Is there something you want?" He asked me in a calm deep voice. "Yes. I want you to bring your department file to me. I want to inspect it. So you go back, bring your file along with yourself."

He nodded and left. Well I directly can't ask him questions. Maybe he will loose up if he spends some time here.

After few minutes he returned with the file. And handed me the file. I motioned him to sit. 

We discussed about the file. He seemed restless. I think he noticed that. I think its the best time to ask him question I was wondering about.

" Tae does something matters?" I asked him. " Nothing" "Tae I know some is bothering you. I am your friend you can tell me."

After a long silence he spoke. " You are dating Jin hyung isn't it?" " Yup I am, why?" 

"Do you love Jin hyung?" huh? shouldn't it be the other way around. The question really caught me off gaurd.

"Well, I think yes" " Why do you need to think y/n ? aren't you sure about it?" I think the plan worked.

He was looking at me with an unhappy face. I really wanted to tell the truth but I can't. I need to do it for your happiness Tae. Sorry. because I am and will lie to you.

"Its just that its new for me. That's all." " Y/N why Jin hyung? Why he is so special that it made you love?" Hmmm ok...

" He is kind and generous. You all are but I think I like him because of his personality. He is a very cool person. I like bubbly person" "I am bubbly and cool too...." although he whispered it but I heard it.

" What did you said Tae?" I asked him " I said I am bubbly and cool too." " yes you are Tae, no doubt." I said with a smile.

"Then why you CAN'T DATE ME?" He suddenly busted. It took me some seconds to catch what he said. 

Wait what?    "What did you said?" I asked him in an utter confusion.

" Why can't you date me y/n. I am cool and nice to. I may not be as handsome as Jin hyung but I can make you happy too, you know."

This is definitely not something that I expected. 

" No Tae you are handsome too. But why do you want to date me, shouldn't it be.......... Jinnie" I whispered the name. I don't think he heard it.

"Because I love you. Isn't that enough." He said to me. And then left the room while I was standing there dumbfounded.

I didn't see that one coming. I was sure that he liked Jinnie. What happened. I think he is suffering from the same problem as Jinnie. Afraid to admit their heart.

I think I need to do some little changes in the plan. I need to have a talk with Kook.

I sat down in my chair. And started going through files.