018 || Pԋσɳҽ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the eighteenth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.'

I want 35 votes. 

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

"Aap sab itane tanav mein kyon Hain?" (Why are all of you so tense?) Ananya asks, a small smile playing on her lips.

All of the boys remain speechless looking at each other.

"Jaisi aap ki margi. Maat kijiye baat" (However you wish. Don't talk) Ananya says before looking around the bed for something. The guys, silently watch her as she pats her hand all around her, on the bed, looking for something.

"Kahan gaya?" (Where did it go?) she mumbles to herself, her eyebrow's furring.

Swiftly, her head snaps to the pile of books and she practically jumps on them.

What is she searching for? Was the only question in the mind of the other people present in the room.

She opens one of her books and takes out the thing she was showing Krishna, this morning. She breaths deeply in relief.

Why is that thing so important? Her audience wonders.

She falls back into the bed, sitting with her back against the head board of her bed. Her eyes trained on that piece of thing.

"Woh kya hai, devi?" (What is that, devi?) Prince Sehdev asks, eyeing the thing in Ananya's hand.

"Kon Devi? Kiski Devi? Kaisi Devi? Kahan ki Devi?" (Who Devi? Whose Devi? What Devi? Where's Devi?) Ananya raises an eyebrow. The boys look perplexed.
"Mujhe Ananya, bulaiye Rajkumar." (Call me Ananya, Raj Kumar)

"Jaisi aapki ichcha." (However, you wish.) Prince Sehdev nods in understanding.

"Aur, isse Phone, kehetein hai." (And, we call this Phone.) Ananya answers smiling faintly.

"Phone?" Ashwatthama tried to pronounce it.

"Ji Haan." (Yes.)

"Kya karta hai yeh?" (What does it do?) Ashwatthama asks.

"Is ke pryog se aap, kabhi bhi, kisi se bhi baat kar saktein Hain." (Using this you can, talk to anyone, anytime.) Ananya says. "Chahe woh kahin bhi ho, paraspar unke pas yeh phone hai." (Regardless of where they are, just they should have a phone.)