136 || Vιʂԋɯαʂ αƙα Fαιƚԋ ƚԋҽ σʅԃ ϝɾιҽɳԃ!

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the hundred and thirty fifth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Sorry! For the late update!

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV 

In Anga.

"Mama Shree ne apne aage aage ek sandesh bheja hai, woh yahan aa rahein hain." (Uncle has sent a message ahead of himself that he is coming here.) Prince Yuyutsu starts speaking slowly. "Tumhari shaadi do din mein hain. Sab chahte hain ki Shaadi jald se jalde ho jaye." (Your wedding is in two days. Every wants the marriage to happen as soon as possible.)

"Kyun?" (Why?) Prince Vikarna asks.

"Ghar mein ashanti ho gayi hai, sab yeh soch rahe hain ki kuch acha hoga toh ghar mein sab acha hone lagega." (The peacefulness of the palace has been broken, they feel that if something good happens in the house then the peacefulness can be restored.) Prince Yuyutsu answers.

Princess Dushala's heart was beating at the speed of a super jet. She was not expecting this even in her farthest of dreams. This was just so sudden and surprising that she was left just wondering, she could not think of what to do.

Of course, in no way was she blaming her brother- Prince Yuyutsu. She was re- assuring him since this all came to light but that did not mean that she was ok.
When Prince Vikarna heard the news he left the room, wanting not to bring Princess Urvashi and Princess Aarushi in the limelight. And it was the right thing to do, they could not let them be dragged into a mess.

Princess Dushala took a deep breath and calmed her erratic breathing down. She only had to think what her Anna Bhabhi would do. She derived her confidence from remembering the smiling face of Anna Bhabhi.

And thus, a moment later Princess Dushala straightened herself, squared her shoulder and raised her chin. She is the little sister of the best fighters of Aryavarta, she has Kuru blood flowing in her body and last but not the least she is Ananya Sitara Kauenteya Karn's sister- in- law. She could fight anything that came her way and this was nothing. She could easily take this on!