036 || Pɾιყҽ αɳԃ Hσƚƚყ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 36th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

The morning to me and Ananya's discussion, I decided to visit her. I remember the conversation we had yesterday. She is very wise to say least. Knows how to deal with situations, I wonder if it has anything to do with leaving in Kaliyuga or perhaps the early death of her parents.
An incident of yesterday suddenly came to my mind.

We were in middle of some intense discussion of situations, that could occur or the one's we could make occur. I was surprised by her evaluation skills.

She suddenly heaved a sigh and put her head on my shoulder, I was so startled by her action. "Kya Hua?" (What happened?) I asked.

"Pata nahi, shayad main is Rajya mahal Mein reh- reh kar uba gayi Hun." (I don't know, maybe I am just bored staying in this Palace for so long.) She answers without raising her head.

"Kaal ek jagah chaltein Hain. Main wahan jata Hun jab bhi Mujhe tanav mahsoos hota hai." (Lets' go to a place, I know, tomorrow. I go there whenever I am in tension.) I suggest.

"Sahi Mein?"(Really?) she asks raising her head. When I nod, she literally pounces on me. Hugging me as if I am her life line. That hug was awesome.
After few minutes we pulled away and were awkwardly looking around. Though I didn't miss her blush. It felt nice to know her like this.

I shake my head to get rid of the feeling, the one thing I couldn't get rid was the wide smile on my face. What was happening to me?
Then there was another incident I remembered.

"Hey, maaf kijiye ga. Humane aapko waise thappad mar Diya tha." (Hey, pardon me. I slapped you like that.) She mumbles, looking down.

"Koi baat nahi, hum sumjhtein hai. Aap Suyodhana ko aapna bhai maanti hai. Aapko uski chinta hai." (No problem, I understand. You consider Suyodhana your brother, you worry about him.) I try to pacify her guilt.

"Aap kitne aache ho. Pure ke pure sajjan" (You are so nice. Complete Gentleman) she says and I blush involuntarily. "Mere saath gurukul Mein jitney ladke phadte the saare ek number ke kadoos." (The boys I used to study with in my school were all so rude.) She pouts.
That is so cute. But I am still blushing at her compliment. Shit!