105 || "Sԋαԃα- Yαɳƚɾα."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 105th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********  

Third POV 

Nakul stroked his mouse, who happened to look quite restless. 

"Ajeeb hai." (This is so weird) Nakul exclaimed. And his three brothers looked at him confused. 

"Janwar mere saath aapne aapko shant kar lete Hain. Par yeh toh yahan aa kar aur hi bechain Ho raha hai." (Animals feel much calmer around me. But since this thing has come here, it has grew much more restless.) Nakul explains. 

"Nikks, jab janwar bhukha Ho, toh usse kahin bhi shanti ki prapti nahi hoti." (Nikks, when the animal is hungry, he will not find calm anywhere.) Karn's voice floats in to the room. 

"huh?" Nakul frowns. 

"Are! Us chuhe ko bhokh lagi hogi. Hum Kheer laye Hain. Khila de usse." (Are! That mouse must be hungry. We have brought kheer with us. Feed it to him.) Duryodhana exclaims. As Ananya hands the bowl to Nakul. 

"Mata hum sab ko khoj rahin hongi." (Mother must be looking for all of us.) Said Sehdev. 

"Kyun, Bhrata Bheem, hamara intezaar nahi karenge?" (Why? Will brother Bheema not wait for us?) Arjun asked, as he got up. 

"Nikks!" 

"Ji Bhrata Yudi?" (Yes, Brother Yudi?) Nakul looked at his second eldest brother. 

"Nikks, chuhe ko khila kar aajana." (Nikks, feed the mouse and then come join us.) Yudhishthira guides his younger brother. Nakul nods in reply as the others prepare to walk towards the chamber door. 

Nakul moves the bowl of Kheer in front of the small creature but the mouse just smelt it and moved away, not wanting to have that. 

"Isne toh khaane se hi mana kar Diya." (He is refusing to eat.) Nakul says in surprise, and the others turned to him disordered of the mouse's reaction. 
Well, all except Ananya. She knew what the fuss was all about. 

But what she was not able to understand was why that asshole Shakuni was doing this even though Duryodhana was here. Was it because Duryodhana had turned to their side? So, that now directly Dushassan could sit on the throne? 
Ugh! What a mess.