128 || σԋ ɾαɱ!

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 128 th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

********** 

Third POV 

 With Dushala and Co. 

"Tumse milkar aisa lag raha Hai ki kisi kohi hui behen se mil rahin Hun." (On meeting you it felt like I was meeting a long lost sister.) Princess Dushala tells her new friend Princess Urvashi. 

"Hain na." (I know, right?) Princess Urvashi smiles brightly at the other lady. "Mujhe bhi aisa hi lag raha tha. Tumne meri baat muh se chinli." (I felt exactly same. You just snatched the words out of my mouth.)

Silence falls between the two new friends.
Princess Urvashi looks ahead mentally thanking the gods to have met these beautiful people. Some who were ready to help her even though she had just lost her status of being the princess.

Princess Dushala on the other hand, glanced back to look at her brother and other friend- Princess Aarushi.
A soft giggle escaped her lips as she looked at the two.

"Kya Ho Gaya?" (What has happened?) Princess Urvashi questions, confused as to why Princess Dushala giggled, that to so suddenly.

"Un dono ko dekho." (Look at those two.) Princess Dushala says to her, as she jerks her head in the direction of her following brother and friend.

Princess Urvashi's mouth falls open in surprise as she stares at the two.
"Oh Ram!" (oh God!) she exclaims softly.

"Hmm, Ram toh nahi pata par Vikarna se kam chalana padega is Sita ko." (Hmm, I do not know about Ram but this Sita will have to compromise with Vikarna.) Princess Dushala giggles again.
"Pata Bhabhi hoti na, toh in dono ki abhi shaadi karva deti." (You know, if Bhabhi had been here, she would have got them both married right now.)

"Bhabhi?" Princess Urvashi raises an eyebrow. "Ang- Rani?"

Princess Dushala falters, a little. Oh Shit! What do I do now? Act like I am sad? Yes, let us do this.
Princess Dushala smiles softly, "Kabhi Kabhi ko insaan itna jud jata Hai na, ki unki yaad har choti- choti Baat par aajati Hai." (Some times, you get attached to some one so much that you rememeber them at every little thing you do.)