110 || Tɾυҽ Bɾσƚԋҽɾ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 110th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********  

Third POV 

In Hastinapur 

(Evening to the day the Pandeva's left)

Vikarna sneaked in to his room, he shared with Vivitsu and Jaya. He made sure that no one was following him and was not around.
He had to do all this alone. No one could know. Or else it all may of no point.

He grabbed a piece of parchment from Jaya's table and stole the ink from Vivitsu. And as swiftly as he could, he wrote a note writing all he had heard while he was in the meeting with his uncle and his brother Dushassan.

Quickly he returned everything back to its place, before he left the room as fast as he came. Making sure that nobody saw him.

He slipped around the palace trying to stay as hidden as possible to where his Vidor Kaka Shree resided. He crept through Maha Mantri Vidor's study and left the letter on the table, just under the ink pot.

So, that Maha Mantri Vidor would the letter as soon as he came to the table.
Satisfied with the work Vikarna moved to walk out of the room but before he could escape two footsteps sounded through the hallway.

Oh No! Someone was coming in the direction of the room, hastily Vikarna hid behind a large pillar that had curtain around it. It would be the most efficient in hiding himself.

"Haan Vidor, hum jaantein Hain." (Yes Vidor, I know.) Maha Mahim's Bishma's voice reached Vikarna and the boy cursed.

There was no way he could escape now. Maha Mahim would easily catch him.
And if there was one warning that his Bhabhi Ma gave him was that he could not get caught.

"Tat Shree, jaantein hue bhi Hume satark rehna hoga." (Uncle, knowing that also we will need to be very careful.) Maha Mantri Vidor's voice came.

Vikarna would need to think something fast the voice was getting closer than before. And he needed to get out of here.

"Hume Kunti se baat karna chahhiye, is ke bare Mein." (We need to talk to Kunti about this.) Maha Mahim suggests.

"Woh toh tabhi Ho payega jab woh launtigi." (That is only possible when she returns, right?) Maha Mantri notes.
"Tab tak Kya karein?" (What should we do till then?)