124 || Hυɾƚ αɳԃ Hαɾɱҽԃ

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 124 th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********   

Third POV 

 In Jungle 

Kunti looked at all of them, observing each of them for few minutes. She was not looking at them, she was reading them. 
Finding out what they were thinking and what was really going on in the small mind of theirs. 

She was their mother. She knew them like the back of her hand.
She understood them better than they themselves did.

And she could clearly see the risk they all had taken on themselves to make this occur. To honor her daughter- in- laws wishes, for the plan her daughter- in- law had thought about.

So, Kunti does the best thing she could.
She nods.

She agrees with them. She decides to let the plan work.
She had complete confidence in her daughter- in- law and was sure that nothing ill can happen to then till the time she is with them. 

-- Time Skip --

Three days have passed since the discussion that happened between all of them. They had decided that Pandeva's would head for Kampilya and places around while the others would head towards Anga.

Today the brothers had gone in the forest they were collecting some food for their journey ahead.
Ananya and Kunti were back at their make- shift house, wrapping away everything and talking amongst themselves about how they would handle the boys and other things similar.

Their hearts chilled as soon as they heard the distinct shouts of the brothers. They instantly locked eyes, with one another.

There was something horribly wrong.

The two ladies rush out of the small temporary built hut, running in the direction of the sound. Worry filling their mind and dread their consciousness.