091 || "Yσυ αɾҽ Hαɳԃʂσɱҽ."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 91st chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

Ananya was in their room and her nerves were acting like anything. After dinner, Yuyutsu and Karn were discussing some things along with Joshi Ji.
The man mostly lived here, especially right now when his family had gone to meet his in- laws. Karn had given the man a room in the palace, happily.

She was nervous for a simple reason; it was first night they are going to be practically alone in the whole palace. She blushed thinking about it.
Grabbing her night wear, she goes to change.

Five minutes later, she is back, wearing her favourite white and black night wear that has eyes on the T- shirt. She was arranging her clothes when she hears the door open and close. She continued with her work ignoring Karn's entry, her heart wasn't exactly at right set to deal with such feelings.

"Anu!" He called. She hums in reply, not trusting her voice.

"Mujhe madd chahhiye." (I need your help.) He declares.

"Kya Hua?" (What happened?) Ananya frowns as she turns to him.

"Main thak Gaya, nind bhi aa rahi hai." (I am tired, also I am feeling sleepy) He answers.
"Madd kardo Mujhe." (help me.)

He asks for her help, as he starts to remove his jewelry. Ananya nods at him and steps ahead to help him. Once they have successfully removed the jewelry, he motions towards the Angvastram that was intricately wrapped around him. Shaking her head, Ananya starts to help him remove it too.

Suddenly, Karn wraps his arms around her and traps her between his legs.

"Karn?" she shrieks surprised.

"Mujhe doosra naam zyada pasanda hai." (I like the other name better.)

Ananya blushes, "Yeh Kya kar Rhein Hain aap, Arya." (What are you doing, dear?) She practically purrs at last.

"Aapne Patni ke saath samey bita Rhein hai, kahiye koi aapati?" (I am spending time with my wife, is there a problem?) he raises an eyebrow.

"Aap itne prem- purna Hain." (You are so romantic.) She shakes her head, hugging him close, before she kisses him.