099 || Vαɾɳαʋαƚ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 99th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

Ananya and Karn had just reached the spot they had agreed to meet with their mother and brothers. It seems like the others were late.

"Lagta hai voh log kahin fas Gaye." (It seems like they are stuck somewhere.) Ananya says. Karn hums in agreement.

"Kahin woh der se toh nahi nikle?" (They may have left late, right?) Karn questions, more to himself than his wife.

"Ho sakta hai." (That may be true.) Ananya nods. "Niche utar jayein?" (Should we get down?)

"Sure." Karn agrees, getting down and then pulls Ananya off the chariot.

Waiting for the rest to join them, the couple converse among them about things here and there, roaming around.

"BHABHI MA!" Four voice scream and practically jump on Ananya.

"Are! Are! Aaram se." (Hey! Hey! Slowly. Slowly.) Karn turns around from where he was standing in front of his wife until now. While at the same time Ananya rolls away from where she was standing, knowing that the boys are most probably going to crash. These all events caused the four brothers to crash in to Karn and in turn all the five brothers fall down straight in the sand puddle a step away from where Ananya had been standing.

Yudhishthira who was standing with his mother face palms, looking away annoyed.
While Rani Kunti beside her second son tries to suppress her laugh, at the so interesting display of love.

Ananya looks at her husband and brother- in- laws in surprise, she didn't expect such a thing to happen, such a cliché thing. Kind of stupid thing.

She turns towards her mother- in- law and walks to her. "Pranam Mumma." (Bless me, Mumma.) She touches Rani Kunti's feet, seeking her blessings.

"Akhand Saubhagyavati Bhava." (May you always have a happy married life.) Rani Kunti blesses her.

"Pranipatra Bhabhi Ma." (Greetings Bhabhi Ma!) Yudhishthira takes Ananya's blessing.

"Khush Raho, Yuvraj Yudhishthira." (Always stay happy, to- be- king Yudhishthira) Ananya blesses him. And he smiles at her as he rises.

"Kya haal hai, Putri?" (How are you, daughter?)