048 || "Hυɱ Ⴆαԋυƚ ԋσƚ ρԋҽʅҽ ʂҽ ԋαιɳ."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the forty- eighth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

"Kyun aapke mama Mahadev nahi Hain?" (Why isn't your maternal uncle, Mahadev?) she raises an eyebrow.

"Haan, Hain." (Yes, he is.) Pitamah nods in understanding. "Main kar lunga." (I will do that) In response Ananya smiles.

"Aur Pitamah, Jahan tak baat logon ke baat karne ki hai" (And Pitamah, till where people's talks are concerned.) Ananya speaks up. "Log kuch toh kahenge, unka kaam hai kehena." (People will always say something, it's their work to talk.)

Pitamah hums, he was delighted to hear what Ananya said. Such intelligence at such a young age.

"Pitamah, humari utdanta ke liye Kshama, lekin Kya hum jan saktein hai ki Kya Hua?" (Pitamah, sorry for my disrespectful act, but can we know what is going on?) Yudhishthira asks.

"Putri Kunti, aapko baat se sajha karengi. Unse yeh baat sunna behtar hoga." (Daughter Kunti, will tell you about it. It will better if she does this.) Pitamah says, nodding at Rani Kunti.
"Hum chaltein hai, Putri Kunti, Gandhari." (I will take your leave, daughter Karn and Gandhari) He looks at them before walking out of the room.

"Hum bhi-" (I will also-)

"Kahin nahi ja Rahe aap, Karn." (You are going nowhere, Karn) Ananya snarls at him.

"Par-" (But-)

"Main nahi sunungi." (I won't hear.) Ananya raises her hand. "Baithiye." (Sit.)

Karn looked like he wanted to protest but one look from her and he sits at the feet of the Queens grumbling.
The six brothers were watching him in shock. They were surprised and confused of what was happening. How were those two so close?

Kunti wasn't in a very nice state, she didn't know what her sons would say and do, being a mother, she was worrying. Her nervousness, wasn't helping.
Sitting at her feet, Karn discreet held her hands, calming her a little.

"Idhaar aao tum sab, Putra." (Come here all of you, sons) Maharani Gandhari calls, understanding Kunti's nervousness.
The princes exchange looks but follow, the order.

"Kya Hua, Mata?" (What happened, mother?) Arjun asks, taking her hand.

Kunti looks at her five sons and one cousin in front of her. What would they say? What will they think? Is she breaking the friendship of Karn and Duryodhana? Was she doing the correct thing?