029 || "Kσɳ ԋυɳ ɱαιɳ, Aɳαɳყα?"

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 29th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

I turn to look at Ananya, she is concentrated at the work she is doing. Her eyes show deep worry in them, she is working as if treating her own mother. She is so kind, always caring for others
Gently wiping the beads of water flowing down and removing the hair that is disturbing her, she tediously continues with her work.

I take a deep breath. "Woh sach bol rahin thi?" (Was she speaking the truth?) I ask, just conforming.
I don't know why but I know I can believe her.

"Haan." (Yes) She answers looking up at me, searching my expression for something.
I don't know what but something.

"Kya... Main...... kab...... Rani.... Ma..." (What? Me? When? Queen? Mom?) words tumble out of my mouth like waterfall.
I didn't know what I was talking about. What I was a saying or for that matter why was I talking.

She rises from her position, discarding the cloth. She walks up to me and grabs my hand.
I stare at her; she simply turns around and takes us to the balcony. Makes me sit on the chair there and looks at me, standing in front.

"Kya Hua?" (What happened?) she asks, her expression tells me that I need to settle things, like right now.

"Mujhe nahi pata. Kya yeh sahih ho raha hai? Kya yahih mera Bhagya hai? Na koi Pyaar na koi samman? Surya Putra hoon? Aur Mujhe sab Sut Putra bolatein Hain. Kya yahih niyati hai meri?" (I don't know. Is the happening, correct? Is this my fate? No love, no respect? I am the son of Surya lord? And all of them called me a charioteer's son? Is this my destiny?) I rant out to her. I am sorry Ananya!
"Ang- Raj, naam Mila tha Mujhe, who bhi le liya jayega? Sab Mujhe Nyay Virudh samjheinge. Kya aadar rahega mera iss samaj Mein." (I got the name of Ang- Raj, will people take away that too? Everybody will consider me illegitimate. What respect will I have in this society.)

Amongst this rant, I don't know when I start to cry.  

"Kon hun main, Ananya? Kon?" (Who am I, Ananya? Who) I ask.

But she walks closer to me and wipes the tears. This gesture, breaks the dam in me. She pulls me closer hugging me to herself.
She wraps her hands around me and buries my face in her stomach. I retuning the hug wrap my hands around her waist pulling the warmth I get closer. She slowly and softly runs her hands in my hair, it's so soothing.