097 || "Aʂԋɯαƚƚԋαɱα!"

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 97th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Sorry, for the late update.
Wattpad was not co- operating.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

Ashwatthama wasn't very sure as to why Karn was suddenly calling for him to Anga. It wasn't much a long trip, so he agreed to visit.
As also he was bored, it was Karn who got married not him. The feast got over and the entertainment flew out of the window.

He just entered the palace, which was eerily silent. The servants and soldiers were still around but there was a strange silent all over the palace.

Where was his friend, Karn?

He heard someone was practicing, sword fighting. Who is it?
Being trained as a fighter his ears picked it up easily.

He turned to the direction and saw someone practicing using sword, that someone seemed like a lady.

Is it Bhabhi Ananya?

Ashwatthama moves closer to get a better look at the lady practicing in the garden. And he suddenly freezes.

It is her.

He didn't even know that she had learnt to wield a sword.

She suddenly turns in his direction, narrowing her eyes at him. Before it all stopped, she put her sword down and looked away from him.

"Pranipatra Raj Kumari Dushala"

"Pranipatra Ashwatthama- uh Maharaj." She corrects herself blushing.

"Mujhe Ashwatthama hi bulayi, Raj Kumari." (Call me Ashwatthama only, princess.) He tells her.

"Aap bhi Mujhe Dushala bula sakte Hain." (You can also call me Dushala.) She says shyly.

"Um- Karn kahan hai?" (Um- Where is Karn?) Ashwatthama asks.

"uh- um .... Woh ..."

"Kya Hua, kahan hai woh?" (What happened? Where is he?) He asks again confused as to why Dushala was acting that way.

"Bhabhi ke saath hai." (He is with sister- in- law.) She says softly, "Kamre Mein." (In the room.)

"Oh!" Ashwatthama exclaims. He didn't exactly expect that.