045 || "Rαԃԋα Mαƚα?"

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the forty- fifth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

We saw till Ram ji being called to the court for the courtiers and the king discussing Ram ji's coronation. We had stopped to have food, ma had called for both of us, we had no clue of time speaking truly.
It was quite good. I am completely in awe with it. Such is its magic, that it feels real, it's like I am viewing it live.

Also, when the things got boring, we talked and she told some things about her previous life. Some secrets, she later told nobody knew except Dwarka siblings.

"Aur nahi dekhna chahiye, fir kabhi dekhenge." (We should not see, anymore, we will see some other time.) Ananya says.

"Kyun?" (Why?)

"Kyunki aapne hi kaha tah, abhi Bua ko, ki aapko apne Mata se Milne Jana hai." (Because, you said just now to aunt, that you are going to meet your mother.)

"Haan." (Yes) I agree. "Woh toh hai." (That is true)

"Toh fir Kya dikat hai?" (Then where is the problem?)

"Mere saath chalengi?" (Will you come with me?) I ask.
I don't know why I said that, but I just did.

"Aapne ma se Mila Rahe Ho? Kya irrade Hain?" (You are asking me to meet your mother? What are the intensions?) she raises an eyebrow.

I tense, staring at her wide eyed, she laughs. Laughs at my plight.

"Are main toh bas aise hi mazak kar rahi thi. Awashya chalungi, Radha Kaki aur Adhirath Kaka se milne ke liye." (Are, I was just teasing you. Of course, I will come, to meet aunt Radha and uncle Adhirath.) She assures me. "Bas yeh kapde badal loon." (Just let me change.)

I nod in understanding.

"Agar aisa hi lamba frock Hua toh chalega?" (Will it work if I wear a longer frock like this?) she asks.

"Haan, Kyun nahi?" (Yes, why not?)

"Bas ek bar puch rahi thi." (I was just asking once.) she answers walking in to a gate.

In less than five minutes she is back and looking like a queen. She is wearing a black dress, sigh, and red shoes she told me were heels. The dress covered her body till her lower legs completely, along with her arms. It was longer at the back, then in the front.
It looked a very different than the dress material I have seen. But she was looking perfect. Her confidence and smile were just a plus to the complete look. She was wearing no lipstick or kajal but looked better than every other girl I have ever seen.