074 || BԋαႦԋι Mα.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 74th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

I am sorry. I know it is not acceptable but I am still sorry.
I had some family emergency.  

I will update again soon.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

After the puja, and all sorts of ruckus things we were ready to leave at last. We did some havan, some other ritual and all. The people involved in these rituals were my brothers, her brothers and my parent- in- laws.
There was a small ritual left and after which we could leave. She had to do a ritual where in a she would return the favor of her parents, raising her.

Ananya walked to the gate of the palace with me, while the rest of them follow us. When we reach the gate, Mata Devaki stands there with a plate of rice in her hands. There is a red cloth in Balram's hand, he would be involved in the ritual majorly.

Ananya takes handful of rice in her palms and Balram stands behind her as she throws the rice behind herself, mostly land in the cloth in Balram's hand. She does it a few times, before we are ready to leave.
Tears constantly flow through the families' eyes as they bid Ananya goodbye and vice versa.

She hugged Krishna at last, even though he was going with us, she was going to bid her brother here, there he would be her brother- in- law.
He handed her a thing wrapped in red cloth. She unwrapped it and there was an idol, of Lord Vishnu, the four hands one.

While walking to me, he handed a smaller thing, I looked at him curiously, he just smiled. Shaking my head, I undid the cloth and sitting in between of the cloth was a Sphatik Shivling. I looked at Krishna in awe, these were very rare, I have never seen one before, only heard about them.