023 || Oԋ Mαԋαԃҽʋ! HELP ME.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 23rd chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

You must have learnt I am very evil, so enjoy this. 

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

I am sitting in the throne room, listening to the problems of the people of Hastinapur. I need to return to Anga, today. I sigh softly looking around. Duryodhana and the Pandeva's are paying attention to the affairs but I doubt anyone else in the young age category is. 

Such idiots. I wonder, what was the need of 100 sons? One or two intelligent ones would have been enough, right?

My mind wanders around, as I sit in the room, physically present only. I come from Anga to escape this and to be dragged to the room by Duryodhana. But then at least I don't have to pay attention, all the time. 

I don't hate being King, on the contrary, I love it but it just gets extra sometimes. A lot for this poor soul all alone. Even Mata and Pita shree, refuse to stay there. So, mostly I am alone surrounded by my work, maids and soldiers, also some ministers here and there. 

As, my mind slips out of the throne room, it wanders to a certain girl.
A certain someone from future. 

Yesterday was fun. Learning about the new things, talking about things, it all was quite heart- warming. She has an amazing explanation skill too. The way she explained things was unique.

But at the same time, she is confusing, one time she will sound mysterious, the other all intelligent, the next second she will talk to you as an excited kid and the next she will be that one broken- heart girl.
I felt drawn to her, her smartness, her talking sense. I have just met her day before yesterday and I feel like I know her since a life time.

I just want to pull her close in my arms, hug her till I can. I just want to feel the warmth of her body in mine, to feel what looks like her small frame in mine. To just be the reason of her laugh, the man to hold her hand through everything. The one guy who would stay beside her all the time.

Whoa! Whoa! Where did those thoughts come from?

One more reason I should return to Anga, maybe some distance will give me peace, I just hope Duryodhana is fine while I am gone.

I exhale in relief when they dismiss us. I will leave immediately.

"Mitra" (Friend) I call to Duryodhana.