040 || Tԋҽ Wιɳ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 40th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The Royal family was sitting at lunch. Today all of them were having lunch together.

"Ang- Raj Karn aur Ananya kahan hai?" (Where are Ang- Raj Karn and Ananya?) Maha Mahim asks, to nobody in particular, seeing neither of them there.

Rani Kunti looks at her Jiji, who sensing her gaze speaks up, "Tata shree woh Ananya, Rajya mahal ke bahar nahi gayi thi, toh humane use thodi der ke liye Ang- Raj ke saath bahar bhej Diya." (Uncle, actually Ananya hadn't left the Palace since she had come here, so we sent her out for some while along with Ang- Raj Karn.)

"Achchi baat hai." (Good thinking.) Maha Maim nods. He didn't really mind them going out. 

They were almost finished with their food when a solider enters the room.

"Maharaj ki jai ho." (All Hail the King) He cheers.

"Kaho Senik Kya kaam hai?" (Say Solider, what work do you have to say?)

"Maharaj Rajkumaron ke taraf se ek Sandesh hai." (King, there is a news from the princes.)

"Kya Sandesh hai?" (What news is there?) Maharaj asks. 

"Pandeva's ne Rajkumar Duryodhana ke saath Panchal Naresh Dhrupad ko hara Diya hai." (Pandeva's along with Prince Duryodhana have defeated the king of Panchal country Dhrupad.) The Senik says.

The reaction is immediate. Everybody's face breaks into a smile. And the mothers breathe a sigh in relief. Their kids were fine. They were not hurt much.
The King was proud, to say least. His son was helpful in Dhrupad's defeat. 

Pitamah was gratified of his grandson's. He was also pleased to hear that they may be the Raj Kumar's were acknowledging one another. Understanding that all of them are fine fighters. He was happy, maybe there would be peace now. 

Rani Kunti's happiness knew no bounds, her eldest son has accepted her, his brothers.
And now the rest of five brothers have made her proud. Arya Putra's soul must be finding peace in heaven above.

Maharani Gandhari, was glad. Her son was safe and above that made her proud. Winning against Dhrupad along with the Pandeva's. She wipes her tears of Joys, hugging her Devrani (Sister- in- law) close.