093 || Uɳƈʅҽ αɳԃ Aυɳƚ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 93rd chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

It has been three days since the night.
The birds are chirping as the sun slowly rises out of the sky. The pleasant weather made everyone happy. A new day, brought new hopes and aspiration.

Already done with his prayers, Karn slipped back in to his room, as silently as he could. He wanted to observe his wife without her knowing.

Ananya was putting on her blouse. Karn walked behind her and kissed her back before taking the blouse from her hands and closing it. He kissed her birth mark, before looking at her up.

Ananya was so lost in thought that she did not feel Karn until he kissed her back and she gasped in surprise. He put on the blouse for her, before looking at her.
Ananya decides to ignore him knowing that if she did not it would not end well. Picking up the saree from the side she starts to tie it around herself. 

Karn snatches the saree from her hands and starts to plate it, still standing behind her. Thus, his hands were around her stomach, leaving the feeling of butterflies flying in her stomach.

The saree was a teel green one, with designs from golden thread. The saree was the kind found in Anga. Karn was surprised but guessed that she must have got it from Kaliyuga, where these types of sarees must be found.

Ananya just stands there as her husband wraps the saree around her. He did it so precisely, Ananya was left stumped. Ananya, loved the look of care and concentration he had in his eyes. How did he learn to wrap a saree?