Chapter 12: Touring the city

Recap

"Good job, Hans. You should listen to me more." I smiled at him, before I finished up my food. "Where are the children?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They are playing with the wolf children in the fields." he answered.

"I see. Go and prepare a spacial bag for the punk and his party, it must have all the needed things for a long trip, and money as their allowance. And let's hope they don't come back here." I instructed and he bowed and went off to do his work. I returned back to my room and went to the sewing kit. I looked at the hole in the blanket and decide to make a quick work of it. I closed up both sides, and it looked a bit off, but I didn't want to throw it away.

Once that was done, I went to join the children who were being taught games by the wolf children. "Young master. Young lady Amiru has sent a letter to you." one of the maids handed a piece of paper, which had Amiru noonim's message, saying that she and the rest will return to their territory to prepare for the construction, with the Crown Prince's permission.

"Thank you." I smiled back and she turned red for some reason. 'I guess we can leave soon as well. In 2 days. That should be enough days for Lock to spend time with his family, before he goes off with that punk.' Lock then came running over for some reason.

"Young Master Cale, can we go out together?" he asked, with sparkles in his eyes, "us, the children, Choi Han hyung, Rosalyn noona, Beacrox hyung and old man Ron." 'Is he trying to get me killed? But yet again, I'm going to separate them later. So I guess there is nothing wrong.'

"Sure. I will get ready. Have Hans call me when everyone is ready." I told the young teen, who smiled and run off to tell everyone. 'I guess, I need proper clothing. And more disguises. Miss Mage has 1... I need 2 more.' I mentally counted before heading back to my room. I didn't want to use runes, as I hear Abyss yelling in my ears, but I didn't want to be crowded by dumb people more. So, this better be worth it.

I had my shirt off when the door opened and the punk came in. "Cale nim, we are - "

"What. Never seen someone without a shirt before?" I questioned as I took too long looking for accessories to engrave the runes on. I grabbed a blood red dress shirt and a black vest, before wearing it over and heading to grab my own spacial pouch and the artifacts. Before tossing them to Choi Han. "Take one and pass the other to Beacrox. I won't have your fans intruding on the children's outing." I said, pulling my cloak along with me as we left the place, to meet everyone at the entrance.

"Human! Let's go. Lets have dinner together too!" Raon said, as the children were all dressed nicely.

"Young Master Cale, will you be taking the carriage?" Hans asked, as he was also ready to leave.

"... have one on standby. I think everyone is fine with walking." he comments and everyone nodded. "Shall we move?" I asked, snapping my fingers as Choi Han now has blond hair and green eyes, while Beacrox has a lighter brown hair, but his eyes are the same. As the wolf children and Lock lead the way, I wiped my nose a little, as I felt something drip.

"Young master. You should stop using your runes for a while. You need to recover." Hans whispered as he hands me a handkerchief.

"I rather deal with this, then a ruin day because of fans." but it was worst, the appearance I gave them drew a bigger crowd and now, there are still fan girls and I feel like fainting.

We sat at a cafe, while the children and Lock have gone to buy some snacks with Hans being the wallet and me, Miss Rosalyn and Ron were reserving the seats. "I regret everything." I grumbled and slumped.