Chapter 89: Eruhaben

However, contrary to Cale's nervousness, Raon was calm.

"I am indeed a Dragon!"

The blonde Elf's expression became even weirder after hearing Raon's responses. While Mieko tried his best not to burst into laughter. As he brushes off the binding from the gold dragon.

"Now now. I attest to Raon's claims, he is a dragon. I know it. He was taught by his parent to greet like this and Raon being a good kid listen and learnt from his parent."

"Yeah. Human taught me manners."

'And now they are pointing it to me... I taught Raon basic manners, what is wrong with that?'

Cale frowned as he sighed and released his grip on his sword. And looked at Aster, who nodded and casted a barrier and temperature magic. Pulling out a couple of simple portable chairs. As they think this might be a long conversation.

Snacks were handed out as they waited for the conversations between the dragons to finish. At least 3 out of the 4 dragons, as Sphinx just floated around the group drooling at the sight of the snacks which were handed out.

"I want some... human! Make me a body already."

"... My apologize, do I look like I have time to be doing that now?"

Cale grumbled back as he sighed at the statement. As Iris and Geo were left back to gather the materials to create the said homunculus body for the very ancient dragon. Even the Blacksmiths little girl helped most of the progress as she took an interest in alchemy. And would most likely be placed in an alchemy team.

"Human, why are eating snacks without us?"

Raon flew over and landed on Cale's shoulder and he opened his mouth. As habit kicks in, the cookie in Cale hand was sent into Raon's waiting mouth.

"Are you serious? I expect humans to show more respect to us dragons."

The gold dragon sternly said, as Pendrick immediately got up and did a 90 degree bow to apologize.

"My apologize Eruhaben-nim. We just do not want to interrupt a majestic conversation with dragon-nims."

"Who are they Pendrick?"

The blonde elf asked, as he turned toward Raon and the brown haired man.

'What?'

Cale sent back a defiance glance, as he stood back up and brushed the crumbs off. Then there was a suffocating aura sent at the humans, while everyone froze at the sensation. Cale was unaffected by it. Like at all.

As he bends down and picked up some snow.

'What is he doing?'

The next thing the blonde elf knew, a snowball smashed into his face and his concentration dropped, stopping his dragon fear from emitting out.

"Look here goldie. We are here, because I got business here and Raon and Mieko wanted to meet another dragon! Don't think we are here to worship your damn ass!"

Cale yells back, stunning EVERYONE!

'Cale is annoyed. Well better run damage control.'

Aster immediately approached Cale trying to calm the latter's fury, only to find out that it was all a damn act.

Mieko wasn't helping as he burst into a fit of laughter, at the side. Which was silenced when this time Raon also flung a snow ball at the mind dragon.

'They are certainly father and son.'

This time the blonde elf indeed laughed along as his discipline was slowly pelted with more snowball this time from the other children who broke out of their fear and started playing along.