Chapter 22: Return to Harris Village

Recap

"Of course. I have been a drunkard for over 10 years. Drinking 15 shots of vodka is nothing. But I still prefer our territory's wine." Paseton sweatdropped at how this young master was just drinking 15 shots of hard liquor like it was nothing. The kids were all happy that he won, before telling him that it's time to sleep. And they just slept like it was nothing.

'Noona. We are following a weird person.' Paseton whimpered to himself as he went to sleep too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The next day, Cale didn't bother with the dressup and wore normal clothes, before going off with everyone to meet with Bud, Glenn and Aster at their own HQ. While Bud and Glenn were confused, Aster was calm, as Gale had explained everything.

'How did I befriend this crazy person?'

'You were the crazy one then. Cale then just went along with you, as he needed strength to fight.'

'Was his life difficult before he met me?'

'I can't tell you that. I don't think much changed since I met him... except, he has grown abnormally stronger.'

'Crazy and strong. I get it. Lucky me.'

As Bud whined about being work bound to the red head, who didn't bother coming in disguised this time, he started explaining the whole deal of the Web. And he will work with him, whether he wants to or not. Once that was done, Aster walked over to the red head to formally introduce himself.

"So, Young master Cale, I'm Aster Molan. At your service. The other remaining rune user in the Eastern Continent. At your command." Aster said with a bow. "So, what is your first assignment."

"Gifts. I need to buy gifts and lots of them." with that the disguised artifact was place around Cale neck as he dragged the brunette by the collar and out they went off shopping. They spend the next few days shopping with Cale paying for everything that the children and Paseton wanted. He had even found a silver vein in the place and harvested most of it, to get a lot of silver coins with no value.

"Is he always like this?" Aster asked as both him and Paseton watched the disguised noble scamming another noble for an unfair trade with the silver they got. And he was winning.

"I don't know."

-the Human is cool.- the dragon commented to the other 2's mind. As the kittens also nodded, while in the little whale's arm. And he got 500,000 silver coins out of the business, still with silver to spare, but he decided to not dig into the silver vein for a little while.

"to think he just traded genuine silver from a silver vein with the exchange rate of silver coins. He is crazier than I thought." Aster sighed. "what did I get myself into?"

"I ask myself the same question everyday." the latter came back satisfied with their trade, only to flinch a little later.

"Raon, can you?" he gestured to the bag, which was place into the little dragon's dimension space. Before he pulls out teleportation tailsmen, and handed one to Paseton. "I'm being called back. Here. This should bring you to Ubarr's sea side village. The children, Aster and I are heading directly back to Harris village."

"Is something going on?" Paseton asked as he took the teleportation tailsmen, as he carried the things he bought with a spatial bag which Cale bought for him.

"you know the alert tailsmen I gave your sister. One has been torn, and it's coming from Harris village. It can't be a threat as the punk is there, but it has to be something which needs my attention." Cale turned to the whale and pat his head, "it's been fun traveling with you."