Chapter 109: Kidnapped

When morning came around, a maid was patrolling around the guestrooms, to see if any of drunkard guest had awoken. When another maid approached to ask if she had seen the young master.

"Young master? There is a chance he might be with his dongsaeng. This way." the loyal maid lead her co-worker to the guest room of the Henituse trash. This made the other maid shiver at what her co-worker was implying. That the young master's dongsaeng was the trash.

"Just wait here."

The door was knocked, but there was no responses, therefore, they decided to open the door, only to grasp at the sight of her unconscious young master on the ground.

"YOUNG MASTER!"

This was an uproar as the servants and the nobles were all told to stay in their rooms while the Crown Prince settled this with the hero.

"What happened?"

When the authority figures arrived in the room, Young Master Antonio was resting on the bed that Cale was supposed to be resting on.

"Where is young master Cale?"

Felicia mumbled as she was the only one who noticed that her lord was missing and no one was pointing it out.

"I bet it was the trash. He hurt our young master."

One of the servants snarled out loud, making a selected few glare at the culprit. Alberu was one of those who frowned at the statement, which is impossible, because the young master should be drugged out of consciousness right now. He won't have known what was going on.

"You are fired."

The Duchess immediately order. As her most loyal knights grabbed the bitch and dragged them out of the room. There was an eerie silence which followed as no one expected that the duchess would do something to them, even if they bad mouth about the trash of the Henituse County.

"Madam? What is wrong? Did she say something- "

"You either shut up, or I will do the same to you."

A servant tried defending for their friend, but was silent equally easily.

"It is impossible for my grandson to have hit his hyung. He had been weeding the culprit, and has so much sleeping drugs that it would be considered fatal for a normal person. What makes you think he would be capable of harming his own family member."

Alberu observed the duchess, as she spoke like she see the red head as her own child and isn't of a child of the Henituse family. But there was so much menace in her eyes that it was making everyone shiver in fear.

"Ah. I apologize. I seemed to have made the wrong move."

The old man Sphinx apologized out of nowhere. As everyone just glared at the former dragon, for breaking this tense air.

"I called Aster..."

It wasn't long before there were crashes and yells for someone to stop, as the Molans turned to the old dragon, who made an oppsy face

"How would I know that the lad would react like that."

--

Aster was silently fuming when he heard the details from the rest. Sphinx had clarified that no magic was used during the night. Aster was debating who to ask, as the Elementals were telling him things.

It was a fat and stick man.

He was round.