Chapter 56: Healing Ron & Lecturing idiots

Recap

This made everyone back away, as Aster lay the final bomb made by him and explode it. It wasn't as strong as Raon's mana bombs, but it was enough to take a ship down.

"Holy crap."

Archie, who was planning on keeping his mouth shut, could not help but speak. As the bomb destroyed the entire structure of the ship, and made all the passengers fall into the ocean.

No one could escape this final moments, before they were caught by the Whales who were drawn to the fight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"Crazy."

Archie continued to gasp, as Choi Han and Raon returned onto his back, while Cale just looked out to their handy work.

The ship was destroyed and the spearman before was able to use magic just to save one person.

'So, he uses magic too. But good job at saving her. I will take her later.'

Only the blonde swordsman was saved by the spearman.

"Aaaaaah!"

"Please save us too!"

The members of the organization who were still alive shouted toward the spearman, but the spearman did not even turn to look at them.

Cale frowned at the strength of Arm.

If this magic spearman can use levitation magic on two people, he was at least at the upper middle-tier mage level. He was both an upper middle-tier mage and a spearman who was close to reaching the spearmaster level.

"Do not worry. He is still weaker than Choi Han."

"I see."

Splash-

The spearman and swordsman were about to attack again, but the presence of the Whales, deterred them.

"How disappointing."

"That's why I said we should run."

The spearman sounded annoyed as he responded to the swordsman. He looked towards Choi Han, Rosalyn, Aster and Cale. 2 wearing an owl mask, while the other 2 had only mouth covers.

"I can't tell who they are."

"Maybe you'll find out if we fight some more."

The spearman saw the blue mana swirling on top of Rosalyn's palm and shook his head.

"It'll be a draw at best. The one beside the lady, the owl mask one. He is hiding something."

The spearman referred to the disguised Cale, who was just looking blankly at them.

Flick! Bang!

The large blue whip landed on the water. At the same time, Witira used the recoil of the whip to jump into the air. The spearman summoned a five-colored magic scroll that made Rosalyn certain it was covered in highest-grade Magic Stone powder.

"No!"

The heroes and Witira called out, as they tried to stop the teleportation.

However, the spearman ripped the scroll in half before their attack could reach them and both he and the swordmaster-level swordsman started to turn transparent.

"Bye-bye, anonymous people."

Crackle-

The usual noise of a magic scroll being activated occurred as the two people seemed to be almost completely transparent now. And Cale didn't do anything about it.