not my..........

' fuck my life '
' Don't tell me they are ....... this old mans freaking sperm.
No no no no !!!! Uhh !! fucking no '

" Y/n dear meet my son's and yes they have my sperm " said Dave chuckling.

Wait sperm did I said that aloud

" Indeed " Dave said with amusement written all over his face while my mom and so called BTS were glaring at me .😒😒

*Awkward smile*
" Anyways boys introduce yourselves "

"I am jin 23 yr and also world wide handsome" he said with big smile making me chuckle but soon covered it.

" namjoon 22 yr." Said eyeing me up and down

"Yoongi 21" simply playing game on his phone

" I am your hope jhope" said with smile.

Next to him were three young boys including the canteen boy jimin

They just glared at me and left the room .
" Sorry about them princess they are just idiots , come on guys let's go to dinning room". Dave said reassuring me and I just fake smiled at him.

At dinning table I was sitting between mom and jin guy .
Mom and Dave were discussing something. While 7 pair of eyes were digging hole on my body.
I was so fed up with them and was about to snap up but Dave beat me up to this and said
" Taehyung , jimin and jungkook don't you think you have something to say to y/n ?" With raised eyebrow and in deep voice sending shiver down my spine .
" No " they said with angry voice . And table was silent . No one dared to speak anything. All the chattering died .

This is the worst awkward situation ...

Soon maids brought our dinner sensing tension in air . I will personally thank them after dinner .

" Jagi let them be . They must be tired . Or maybe they were just stressed about school. " Mom whispered in his ear but as I was sitting close to her heard it and couldn't help but huff at her statement.
Ya ya stressed to pick next victim for bully .or for getting 0 marks .
" Let's eat shall we " she said while eyeing me

With that we all started eating

With that we all started eating. The food was freaking good I just loved it . Me being foodie ate like pig 🐷 while jin was looking at me with small smile.
" So children we have an announcement to make " Dave was smiling like miniac on mom's word and continued mom's word saying
" We are getting married next weekend" making me choke on my food .
" WHATTTttt" three younger ( maknae ) said more like yelled.
" You can't just marry like this dad " namjoon said politely. And jimin continued
" Ya especially to this slut and her whore daughter". What what did he just said now now it's my turn to yell
" And who are you to call me names like that fucking manwhore"

" Ohh are you not " was boy I guess taehyung.

" NO. ONE . CALLS. ME .NAME" I said stressing each word. And continued
" I will not accept this marriage mom "

" Well you have to " were mom's words
I huffed and said " really mom . You can't do this .
I can't be with them . I am happy about you I really am . I am happy that you have finally moved on but mom this is too fast "
" Well princess you see we are dating for 3 years and we already had our court marriage last year it's just we want you all to be with us so we decided to Marry again " Dave said breaking my heart into million pieces
I just stood there in shock not hearing anyone anymore.
Million thoughts were running in my head .
Already married
Didn't she trust me .
Am I not good daughter that my mom didn't even shared such important things with me
"Princess"
"Princess " Dave voice brought me out of my thoughts .
" Prin.."
" Don't !! Don't princess me you dickhead"
" You are talking to my father keep that in mind " jimin said .

" We won't hesitate to kill you " was taehyung

" You are not the only one who is against this marriage but now seeing that you didn't even know about them Being in relationship I don't think you hold importance in your mom's life " jungkook spat . Making me tear up . and every one in room turn towards him and namjoon signalling him to stop.

Jin was about to say something to him but I shut him up and turned towards mom and asked

" Is it true that you were in relationship for freaking 3 years and I didn't have any idea about it "

" Yes it is very much true"

I stared at her not believing anything.

" Eyes down young lady"

" Why should I keep my eyes down its you who should !! You are the one who should be ashamed of keeping things from your own daughter. You lied and kept your boyfriend a secret. Well no not boyfriend but your fucking asshole husband" I spatted every word .

" You are not my daughter"

Well that was hot
I guess 🤔😂
So what do you think how will y/n react.