wedding day

Hey guys I am sorry for late I mean really late update but I had my exams and projects and to do so I was not able to post new chapter . This story I literally wrote it in 10 min. So this is gonna have lots of mistake and maybe a bit boring.
The new chapter will be updated fast enough thanks for reading my story.

Finally the day which we most awaited for

. Well not like I waited for it but sure did my mother .

Yes today is her wedding and I still didn't warm up to my new family well more like brothers because they didn't make any effort to talk to me.

All they did was glare at me whenever we come face to face. Or say harsh words.

About mr.kim , I think I started to trust him . We went out on night walk for 3-5 time. I think I actually can accept him as my father .

I am currently getting my makeup done by make-up artist from my company. In middle of scrolling through instagram I got call from my mafia informer.
" Hello " I answered in my usual cold tone but it become colder after listening what he said.

" Okay get backup and no one should know about it not even single soul . And leave the place as soon as work is done " with that I ended the call.

After few minutes my makeup look was ready and I went towards dressing room to wear dress.

After finishing my dress up the artist was about to do my hairs but suddenly the door opened and in walked mr

After finishing my dress up the artist was about to do my hairs but suddenly the door opened and in walked mr. Kim

" Uhh mr. Kim what are you doing here you should be in banquet hall . Do you need something. . And why are you not ready. It was not the dress you chose .Wait don't tell me you are gonna dump mom in this day if so I am gonna kill you." I started rambling but Mr Kim just chuckled at me
" First of all how many times do I have to tell you to call me dad. And no I am still marrying your mom I just came here to see my daughter and do something for her."

I just stared at him confused but he just smiled and signalled every one to leave the room.

After every one left he came to me with velvet box in his hand .