cave

.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n kept on walking not caring about her surrounding at all. All she could think was what BTS said to her . Her heart was hearting so bad . She was once again feeling souless. She was angry with her childish and carefree side .

Y/n kept on walking not aware of where she's heading to . Long giant trees surrounded her. The road she was walking on was just like her heart , empty.

Lightning could be heard and seen in pitch black forest area where she was walking on .

But y/n she didn't seem like she care about it at all she just kept in walking. Thinking about how all this could have been different if she did not enroll in mafia . How she could have been loved.

She just wanted some one ot hold her in arms and console her . Someone who could love her despite darkenss surrounded her . Someone she could rely on ......
..
.
.
.
.

Soon the thundering increased and rain started to pour . Snapping y/n out her thoughts

Cursing and mumbling the girl jogged fast to find a shelter .
Walking into the forest she found a cave few km away from main road she was just walking on .

Thinking it was best to stay in cave till rain stops , she entered it .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What she didn't know was tonight would change her life forever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In good way or bad way depends on her .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tonight flames will light up in hearts
.
.
.
.
.
2 hearts.

That will beat for each other
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meet you in next chapter btw what do you think will happen 😚😚

I'm so excited bro write next chapter

Love you guys byeeeeeee