Black pink

Walking towards school exit y/n recieved a call .
Seeing who was calling her face lighted bu like sun smiling she picked the call

" Hieeee ~" y/n sang

" Y/n " a hushed tone replied making her furrow her brows.

" What happened , are you ok " she asked.

" Y/n where are you , come back home fast something happened and it chaos all over here " the person in other side replied , in tense tone and hung up.

" Yeahhh hey eunwoo how dare you hung up on me " y/n muttered while quickly sitting in her car a d speeding towards mansion.

Reaching mansion she could hear pin drop silence , entering in she was met with empty corridor and tensed atmosphere , walking further she could hear some sniffles and sobs , pitch crying voice Indicating a women was crying.

Following the voice she reached dinning area and saw a crowd forming around in seat which was occupied by someone .

Some of them were trying to calm that supposedly crying figure , some observed her and some looked like they can be anywhere but here .

Clearing her throat she brought that crowds attention upon herself .

Half of BTS member looked angry while other were tensed.

On the other hand astro looked sad and angry

She didn't know to whom anger and sadness was directed too but she couldn't think about it , when she saw a female figure hunched over dinning table ,. crying mess.

That female figure was none other than her mom.

Seeing her like this y/n quickly ran towards her but was painfully stopped by jungkook who held her arm and dragged her away from Mrs Kim.

" What taehyung leave me , let me go , what happened to mom " she said .

Which caused Mrs Kim to cry more and BTS to look at her direction with emotionless eye.

" Looke who is asking , the one who caused her to cry " jimin said while grabbing y/ns chin and squeezing.

" W-what are saying " yn asked in timid voice .

" Tell me y/n who are you huhh " taehyung said while pushing her on floor .

While the maknae line did , hyung line could just look away from her with heavy heart , the loved her , she was sister to them , but after knowing what she did they couldn't believe themselves.

Where as astro looked angry , anger towards someone no one knew .

" What are you talking abo- " before she could complete her sentence jungkook raised his hand to slap her which made every one held their breathe seeing the youngest so angry.

Y/n squeezed her eyes shut and waited for pain to come but nothing happened.

1 sec passed

2 sec passed

3 sec passed but nothing happened

Opening bher eyes she saw a bulky hand , painfully holding jungkooks hand and stopping him from slapping her.

The person then pushed jungkook away from y/n and picked y/n from ground and holding her like koala

Y/n tightly hug that person inhaling the manly cologne of that man.

" What is happening here " he spoke still holding y/n in firm grip.

" Jungkook why were you going to hit your sister and why was she on ground huhhh tell me " he said.

" Ask this to your beloved daughter appa , ask her what she did which caused us to react like that " jimin said with red face fuming in anger

" Ohhh wait let's not ask her that , let's ask mom about it because she will tell truth unlike y/n " taehyung said .

That's when Mr Kim eyes snapped towards his wife who was looking at him with teary eyes

" What happened " mr Kim asked directly looking at mrs Kims eyes.

" Y-yn , I - I was going through security of mansion when I saw y/n sneaking out of house few days ago , then when I tracked her for security purpose I saw her going to Black pinks house " before she could complete her sentence she started crying again

Seeing her like this jungkook was sad that her mom was crying because of y/n. He then continued what Mrs Kim was telling

" Not only this appa but few hour ago mom recived a message from one of our guard , saying that in black pink mansion they found four corpse of girls badly beaten up and abused , and doctor confirmed that they were dead bodies from 3-4 days prior and it was the same time y/n went to her bestfriend house that is blackpinks house ".

Hearing this mr. Kims grip on y/n tightened where as y/ns whole world came crashing down.

All she could process was

That

Black pink were dead

And

She was being held guilty