hologram

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Pin drop silence . No one could utter a single word seeing sight infront of them. Even though they all were in mafia they have never seen such sight .

Under the moonlight they could see dead figures lying in front of them . All bodies were spread like grass spreaded on ground . Some had thick blood oozing from them while others organs were ripped . It was disastrous site.

" Guys let's get out of here " namjoon said coming back from shock .

" B-but oppa h-how w-why " y/n jumbled words while pointing at dead bodies.

" Y/n let's get out of here ok baby " jungkook said while cupping y/n's cheeks who aimlessly nodded and and walked with them.

Just as they were about to reach exit . An hologram started playing on near by wall.
.
.
.
.
"Stwar"

" No Princess it's star STAR ok now say again "

"Stwar ...... Ani s-star"
"Di I speak correct oppa "  a voice asked.

" Yes little star you did it " one of her brother replied.

Blur figure of girl can be scene while she was giggling and dancing .

Soon the scene changed and came a video of car on fire and people laughing around it .

The hologram ended with words
" REMEMBER THIS "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

BTS were still staring at the wall where the hologram was just played with so many emotions
Anger, hurt , regret and seeing them like this y/n was getting worried

" G-guys " y/n said
Hearing her everyone snapped out of daydream and they  put on their blank face .

" Let's go " taehyung said coldly grabbing y/n's arm roughly and dragging her to car and rest of members followed.

" Yaaaahhh taehyung " y/n tried to free herself from his grip

" Fucking hell taehyung stop it you are hurting me "
Y/n said glaring daggers at him when he pushed her in the car.

In anger y/n came out again stood facing all of the members

" Y/n get in the car " jin said coldly.

" No I won't first you tell me what is wrong with you guys just few hour ago you were acting so caring and lovely and now you are all acting distant "

" We won't repeat ourselves get in right now " jimin said gritting his teeth

" I won't repeat too. Either you tell me or I'm not getting in the car ".

" Fine suit yourself . Wanna know what happened. Well nothing we were just acting being caring because our father forced us to.
Now get in the car or stay here maybe you could join those bodies inside haunted house " Suga replied and got inside the car . Slamming the door behind him.
He knew he spoke too much and too harshly but he needed to vent his frustration somewhere .

Rest of them followed his lead and went inside the car while y/n stood rooted on the same spot.

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
I again thought maybe they love me stupid heart , stupid stupid y/n  she thought.

" You getting in or should we go leaving you here " jhope asked.

" You all go I'll come on my own "
With that y/n started walking towards mansion. And BTS left her behind , leaving her once again with her demons