master plan

As soon as Kim bum left the room in which y/n was kept , he made his way to his office where a lady wearing black clothes was waiting for him.

" So what do you want now " Kim bum asked the lady who was sitting in front of him while he himself sat down on his chair.

" You told me you'll kill that y/n by today , but all you did was , shoot one of member of astro and y/n escaped , what the hell are you doing , are you really so slow like a sloth " that women said while slamming the table between them which only caused Kim bum to laugh .

" I suggest you to speak before thinking , to speak before seeing whom your are sitting with " Kim bum said in dark tone.

" Ohhh ik ik whom I'm sitting with , I'm sitting with a useless scumbag like you , I'm sitting with a big disappointment "

as soon as she said those words Kim bum snapped at her punching her in the jaw which caused her to dislocate her ohh so beautiful jaw.

" You know you should not speak , you stink so much . And about y/n , I'll find her and kill her , it's none of your concern you can go now " with that being said he walked out of that room and went to his business room.

" Boss why did you lie to that lady " one of his man asked him as he rolled his shoulder.

Smirking he replied

" Just because I like my sweet y/n , don't lovers do everything for their love ones.

Also every thing is fair in love and war

And right now I'm in love with her and I'll start a gang war if someone stops me from getting her ".

With that he sent everyone out of that room and started doing his work.

" Aishhhhh I should have hit her hard , she is such a bad mother to my babygirl. But I'll make her surfer too, for hurting my y/niee" he muttered while going back to his work.

Meanwhile BTS and astro were trying hard to search for y/n but they couldn't.

From outside they looked angry and frustrated at y/n but deep down they felt some tug in their heart .

But no one could tell why , why did they feel like that.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been 4 days since San-ha's Operation happened and since then he is in coma .

Everyday BTS and astro would come and take care of him.

They will sit with him for hours , clean his body with wet cloth , overall they never let him out of their site.

They still couldn't find y/n that angered them even more .

As each day passed they started despised y/n even more.

.
.
.
.

Where as San-ha was taken care of even in coma there layed someone who was very much awake but couldn't move a single limb.

.

Whenever y/n would wake after her drug dose , she was again fed with same.

The only time she was normal was when she stayed with Kim bum .

They fed her different kind of drug , through injection , through Inhalers and not just this but in food too.

But one day was different.

Why you may ask.

Because y/n tried to fight for freedom.

Y/n while talking to Kim bum tried to free herself which caused her to push him down the staircase.
.
But as y/n herself was week with all those things given to her she stumbled down the stair case which caused her to break her arm

She not only broke her arm but the last string that was holding Kim bums anger in bay.

Hence here she is sitting in a dark cage .

You could smell something bad from mile away of that cage , but here y/n was kept in it since 2 days.

At this point y/n was on verge of loosing her mind .

She was not given food nor water here .

They also stopped giving her drugs , but at this point even though she didn't like it , she needed it.

She was like an addicted person wanting those drugs so bad

In her heart she knew she it's bad .

But her body betrayed her.

She started hallucinating. Talking to herself . To walls .

Even the guard outside her cell pitied her .

Her all actions were watched by Kim bum in his office . Which only made him happy .

" Boss , you love her but then why are you doing this , I mean she is on verge of going insane " a man asked to which Kim bum shot annoyed glare.

" I am playing with her mind right now. For few days we will play this tricks so that her mind goes blank , so that she forgets who she was or is and then I will treat her properly and have happy ever after with her " as soon as he said he started laughing at his master plan .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.