bad dream

Atmosphere around astro and BTS was tense.

As soon as astro reached hospital they admitted San-ha in hospital and made a call to BTS .

First no one picked it but in second attempt the call was was picked by Suga.

" Hello hyung " Rocky said in broken voice making suga's cold facade waver .

" Hyung , San-ha , he hospital , we " he tried to continue but couldn't stop his crying.

" Rocky listen calm down and tell what happened " Suga said.

" San-ha he was shot , three bullet shots and - and one hit was near to his heart , hyung I'm scared , we all are pls , come here along with BTS please." He pleaded

Listening this yoongi was concerned about them but didn't want to show , he just hummed and hung up the call.

The rest of BTS were returning from a mission , so as soon as he hung the call he was bombarded with ques.

To all those questions he simply replied

" San-ha was shot , rocky called us to hospital "

As soon as he said that the usual calm expression of BTS turned into that of darker one .

Even though they all had difference between them right now , but it didn't stop them for caring for astro , their brothers.

Jungkook who was driving the car turned the car towards the hospital and sped up.

When BTS reached their , what they saw made there heart pain .

Everyone was standing around the Operation theatre , they were crying mess , all of theirs clothes were now red showing how much blood San-ha lost .

Not only their clothes but also eyes were blood shot red while crying

Also , their heart was bleeding in red blood of betrayal that no one from bts could see.

" How's he " namjoon asked while stepping forward

" Not good he has lost lot of blood and the shot was hit near heart " Moon bin replied to which namjoon nodded.

" How many hours has it been " taehyung asked.

" 1 hour since Operation started " jinjin said

Both of groups were awkward with each other

BTS , because they were with someone who didn't believe them but sided with y/n

And

Astro because they sided with y/n who in the end betrayed them .

A silence fell between them . Which was broken by jin.

" Who did this , how did he got shot " he asked.

To which no one replied , they all were weighing whether they should tell them or not .

But someone else answered it , that someone who just came back from confronting the culprit

" He was shot by y/n " eunwoo said making his entrance in hospital lobby.

" What" BTS shouted

" Yeah , they both were together and we recieved an emergency signal which Suga hyung designed .

When we reached to that location we saw y/n shooting San-ha " eunwoo replied while gritting teeths

This shocked BTS . They all were thinking that maybe y/n actually didn't do anything to blackpink but after hearing what eunwoo said they all were engraged .

They all wanted blood

And that blood should belong to just one person that is y/n.

" Where is she , where's that bitch I will go and kill her tell me where's she " jhope asked .

" Don't know , I was going to confront her but she ran away from me " eunwoo replied calmly , so calmly that no one could think that he was lying.

" Offcourse she ran away that's what she is so good at " jungkook said.

" Guys lets order everyone to find her , I'm gonna make a billion dollar hit on her . Who ever finds her and bring us her dead body will get money " Rocky said.

" No not dead body but just y/n alive , we will kill her with our own hands and have fun " jin said smirking to which everyone smirked too and formed plans to kill y/n in their minds.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A girl was laying in warm blanket.

Beads of sweat covering her forehead. Her face scrunched in pain and soon gasps were heard .

Trying to breathe , the girl inhaled harshly but it was of no use .

Suddenly the girl shot up , eyes opened wide while panting.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The girl looked so weak as compared to how she usually does.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The girl looked like fragile being right now

A fragile princess who just woke from bad dream

Maybe she woke from bad dream.

No one ever knows what goes in mind of a person who is drugged every hour by their kidnapper's.

The girl was none other than y/n