he was

.
.
.
.

.

Aishhh I can't even eat my lovely donuts in peace pouting y/n took her phone out of her pocket and answered it .

" Y/n ? " Voice from other side of phone spoke

" Ne oppa , what happened , how did you suddenly remember me huhhh " y/n asked smiling .

" Y/n it's no time for talk "
Hearing this she went all serious

"Listen y/n I'm not in town right now nor are other stray kids , I just got message from our security man that there was a red car following you while you were going to bakery "

" Whatt but no one was there I double checked. And why did he call you and not me " she asked confused

" No y/n they were there I just saw cctv footage , and  your men called me because they couldn't connect call with you -"

" But how come my other mobile is designed specially jisoo unnie , no matter what they should have been able to connect with me . This is not possible ,.............. Wait this can happen only if ...."

" Yes y/n I think that tooo , someone sold information about it ..... And how to prevent us from connecting with you , and I think the car after you was sent by those people , so get your ass out of that park and go back home fast , it's not safe for you ....."

Nodding her head she replied " ok Felix oppa " with that she hung up.

Standing she fast walked towards her car just to find her way blocked by 20-30 people ,

Not just any people , well built , muscular mans staring right into y/n soul.

" Aishhh this day is getting better with every fucking minute " she muttered to herself.

" Are you sure she is the one , she looks so ugly and small " she heard one of man saying it to others and they all started laughing ....

Irritated she rolled her eyes and said

" You all sound like dying pigs right now , and btw I'm not in mood of fighting anybody so will you move your ass out of my way "

" You know little girls like you get punished " one of angry men said .

" Well good for you I'm into punishing kink too but it will be reversed in my case , I'll punish you how's the deal " y/n said while checking her nails out .

.
.
.
.
Bang
.
Bang

" Whaaat I thought you would warn your Little girl , like mann !!!! Wth hell is wrong with you . You ruined my hair " she said while fixing her hairs which were almost grazed with bullets.

" Enough of talking " one man said and cracked.his knuckles.

Sighing y/n positioned herself for fight .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
Kick

Dodge

Kick

Punch

20 minutes passed and no one was in mood of giving up ..... Both sides were tired but didn't want to give up

Y/n condition was somewhat worse

Bloodied bruised knuckles .........
Fractured rib
Black eye
And blood running down her lips and nose
.

.
.

But still she was fighting like a queen , she was a queen .

.
.

.
.
.
The men knew there was no way winning over y/n most of them were lying on floor groaning and the remaining were trying to fight with y/n with all remaing strength they had .
.
.
.
..

Thinking of killing her and proving his worth to his boss he shot at her , on her back while she was fighting his other fellows.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What he didn't know was shooting her was his biggest mistake , he was going to die

.
.
.
.
No y/n wasn't going to kill him

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Any idea who this he is 😏😏