ghost 👻

Yaahhh y/niee what are you saying are you ok tell oppa " jin worriedly asked her

Looking at jin with sad eyes y/n said

" Oppa I am sorry "

THUD

And with that y/n fell on ground with a thud and blood started flowing from her back .

Everyone one was shocked seeing sight in front of them. Blood seeped from y/ns body and the once cleaned floor was dirty again. But this time th blood was not of enemy's but y/ns.

Despite hating y/n so much , maknaes were the first one to react.

" Y- yn keep your eyes open pls  pls I am sorry I am bad oppa pls get up " taehyung squated and held y/n while crying.

The white shirt he was once wearing was coverd in blood .

Jimin quickly went to garage to bring car to go to hospital and jungkook along with rest of BTS and astro was still standing in daze.

.
.
Hearing car horn taehyung quickly lifted y/n up but fell down due to injury in his leg which was caused in fight.

" Yaahhh you idiots why are you standing there help me come on she has already ist so much blood "
Taehyung yelled .

Recovering from daze everyone got to work. Jin and namjoon helped taehyung and picked y/n to car.

Suga who was usually cold , was sweating and his heart was beating very fast. He quickly called hospital and arranged for best doctors in Korea.

Jhope on the other hand was pressing the wound to prevent more blood loss .

Jugnkook who hated y/n  the most was trembling while still standing on same place . He didn't know why but his heart cared for her more than anything else.

Not only jungkook but rest of BTS had same turmoil  and they kept asking " why are we caring for her ? "

No one knew the answer. Even if they knew they were not ready to accept it .

Not wasting more time bts went to hospital along with astro who were following them in another car.

Jungkook didn't join them he went straight to bar to drown himself in drinks .

As all the formalities were already done beforehand y/n was quickly admitted in hospital . While rest of them stayed outside the operation room with blank faces .

1 hour....

2 hour....

3 hour....

Still no sign of news regarding y/n .

After 6 hours the door of operation room was opened and doctors and nurses walked out.

" Doctor how's she is she ok " Suga asked .

" Well for starters she had 4 gun wounds on her. Two on shoulder one near heart and one on her hip region . The one near heart and hip was critical to remove. Because it can either cause paralysis or heart failure.- "

" JUST COME TO POINT wiLl YOu we are not interested in medical lectures we want to know that whether our sister is fine or not." Taehyung shouted with teary eyes and seeing his outburst everyone was shocked .

" Well  u- umm sir I am sorry but we c-could not save her " the scared doctor replied.

Hearing this jungkook who came from bar few minutes ago quickly sobered up and punched doctor on face