young to die

" Umm jimin can you get up now I am not able breathe properly you are very heavy "

Jimin hearing this shot up from hug and looked at y/n like he has seen a ghost.

"Ahhhhh hyung y/ns ghost ahhh " taehyung shouted .

" Ahhhhhh ghostynghostomgodksknenixowmkxoj"
Scared jin fell down on floor.

" Yaahhh yahhhh why are you shouting right next to my ear you should shout like this in front of your fan girls so that they won't follow you from next time "
y/n rolled her eyes and looked at surroundings

" Why am I here ? " Y/n asked blinking her eyes at bts and astro.

The later were scared of her appearance and didn't answer I mean who would like to talk to a ghost .

" HEYyy " y/n whistled getting attention of them
" I asked why am I here "

" A - are you really ghost please spare us we will never hurt anyone else please " San ha said while crying.

Are they even mafia.y/n thought at the same time her crush thought.
I don't know him he is not my hyung anymore

Sarcastically smiling y/n replied
" No I am bang pd in y/n body "

" W- what eomma save me bang pd ghost is scaring us ahhhhhh"
jhope shouted hugging namjoon who was staring at y/n in shock.

" You -- you are alive ? " Jungkook asked the question which was in every one's mind well except eunwoo offcourse.

" Yaahh do you want me to die huh I am still young ok and I won't be dying anytime soon " y/n replied.

And thus hearing her reply and long term staring competition began.

Y/n was staring at them waiting to get answer to her question while BTS and astro were staring like not believing that she is alive.

A/n : this is goona take long time .
And guys I don't know but I am jealous of y/n I mean even in story's everyone is going to be in relationship but single me 😖😣😣😣
Specially eunwoo and y/n

Anyways let's get back to story .

" I mean I know I am beautiful guys but you need to make it obvious." Y/n said while smiling and was soon engulfed in a group hug

" You really are alive I am so happy " taehyung whispered but everyone heard it

" You really are alive I am so happy " taehyung whispered but everyone heard it .

And soon jin retreated followed by everyone.

Jin stared at her like mother staring at child in front of relatives of offered them something hehehe

Y/ns neck subconsciously sank down and she nervously laughed while Playing with her fingers.

" Now princess wanna tell us something " namjoon questioned.

" Ummm oppas well * nervous laugh * i wanted to prank you guys so asked doctor  for help and he agreed but I said that he should complete the prank fast but you guys took so much time outside and I was feeling sleepy so I slept and then when I woke up I was feeling something heavy on me which made it difficult the breathe and then you know "
y/n rambled while twisting her fingers and BTS and astro who were slightly angered at her quickly melted seeing her

" So you mean you were sleeping whole time "  Woon bin asked while  laughing.

" Shut up brat serious conversation is going on between siblings " rocky  lost his control while saying  and started laughing too.

Seeing them laugh mj shook his head and said

" I think that's enough * turned to bts and continued* we will go home first you guys sort out everything and call anyone if need help "

And with that he gestured Astros to follow him out .
Everyone left except cha eunwoo.

He waked towards y/n' s bed and hugged her.

And then he slowly whispered

" That was quite a show you put out there I enjoyed it and I hope the next thing I enjoy is you "

With that he left leaving flustered y/n and suspicious BTS behind who not to mention were eyeing him like a prey.

Turning attention back to y/n they didn't noticed her blushing face .

" Now y/n can you tell what exactly happened " Suga asked .

" Uhhh hyung that actually I didn't hear any sounds at first but when I reached 2 floor stairs I heard yelling and painful screams so I looked down and saw the scene.

But the suddenly someone placed hand on me I was scared but then I saw that it was butler uncle and he gave me a bullet proof jacket  and asked me to go to backyard but I didn't listen to him and went towards living area where I saw you guys

And then after listening to oppa I made my way towards back but say red dot on taehyung oppa and quickly went and hugged her "

Y/n explained everything while looking down on her laps . She was actually looking at her nails which were dirty and needed to get trimmed but BTS thought she was crying. 😂

Buying her excuse of bullet proof jacket they nodded head because they knew that butler could actually do this because he was also trained for these kinda situations

And then jimin asked

" So how could you get shot when you were wearing  bullet proof jacket"

" Hurt ? " Y/n questioned
" Who said I got hurt well if you call minor scratch as gun wound then it's different thing and as of bullet shot when I was shot I was scared so I  fainted . ". Y/n innocently explained

" Doctor said that wait don't tell me that was also lie that bloody doctor he dare to tell us that you got 4 wound shot which were critical " jimin yelled and turned to looke towards doctor who was standing at door.

Feeling cold glares of BTS and mischievous glare of y/n the doctor shuddered in fear and betrayal at same time.

This doctor was also a gang member of y/n and that's wy agreed so fats to do prank but what he didn't know was he was pranking BTS and astro mafia .

As soon as doctor left the operating room to implement prank he was scared seeing bts
and Astros because he knew who they were.

" Ummmm sir s-sorry but I was asked by miss and also bye I have my next Operation" with that he quickly ran from that place

" Well oppa can you guys tell me now what am I doing here aren't patients ket in wards ? "

" Listening to that BTS finally realised where they were standing and quickly reacted and transferred y/n to VIIP ward for night supervision.

That was long chapter 😂

Btw guys I wanna ask you that do you want second lead ( as love interst )