black Rose

Guard 1 - boss there was b......

Guard was about to say something but was cut of by loud thud .

Rm: cut the crap and tell whats happening upstairs.
He said as we went towards stairs.

Guard 2- boss astro are here to discuss something and also we got a threat .

Jin: ok you all are dismissed . Make sure no one . No one dares to come inside the room.

With that they all went inside and cha EUN-WOO laying on sofa with blood coming from his leg.

" What happened to him and why are you all here at this time " jk asked eyeing eunwoo .

" Well you see there was someone who came to our mansion and 10 men and craved "I am back on there chest " and eunwoo saw a shadow making its way outside through window he being restless followed him and got hurt " san- ha saide making us all shock.

" Yahhh are mad or what you should have told some one " jk said .

Tae:" wait you said threat . Right . One of guards said that we received a threat to !!."
With that he called guard and asked him about the threat .
Guard: young master there was a basket of black rose outside the main gate with threatening letter
There was also some cutted finger kept in each rose .
He kept everything on table and left .

 We all were confused after reading the letter

We all were confused after reading the letter . We didn't know what this person has to do that he waited for 16 year.

" We really need to ask dad about this he must know something .maybe one of his old enemy" jimin said after reading the letter.

"Yes you are right !! But one thing is for sure that this is a common enemy both for us and astro " rm made his point.

" Yaahh leave this for now and tell me where the hell have you been " Rocky said with annoyed expression.

Moonbin:" Yes tell us where were you !! Guards said that you were young mistresses . Did you just found a new toy for ya all ".

MJ: was she good in bed !! Tell na

Jin: uhhh no now shut up we were with y/n-- just then he was interrupted by eunwoo

Eunwoo: what do you mean by y/n !! Is she the same y/n which joined our school! Are you all Fucking her !!" He yelled last past making everyone look at him with so done expression.

Jin glared at him for interrupting his sentence nut the said " yes it was y/n and no we are not in any sort of relationship. Understood and btw why are you so interested in her huhhh??😏😏"

" Yaah it's not like that I was just curious . I thought you all were taking revenge without me " he said

" Bruhhh I wish we could but we can't hurt her now !! But you can and you will for me right eunwoo" jimin said with mischievous smirk.

" What do you mean by hurt her now " asked jinjin

"Well long story short .............. " With that jk
explained everything to them .

" You mean that bitch is going to live here and we are gonna see her almost everyday !!" Rocky yelled and with that they started talking about y/n .

In this whole situation there was one person who was silently sitting in corner .looking straight at a picture which fell from flower box that no one noticed . That person was none other than.

" Hey hyung why are you silent and sitting there aone come here and join us " yelled jimin from other side of room . With that all the attention was now on Suga .

"What are you looking at hyung" rm said as he made his was towards suga and sat next to him. He then say pic which he was holding which made his breathe hitch.

" Yahh now what happened to you " jin asked frustrated .
And the rm took that pic and showed it to everyone . Which made bts eyes wide and teary and astro were looking with confusion.

Tae: this can't be ! My baby!!  ..................

Who was in that photo any idea !!!!!!!!