oppa I am sorry

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

In evening y/n returned to mansion and was greeted by silence.

Going to kitchen she heard some noises and followed them.

She saw BTS in black clothing outfits similar to that of her own mission dress. So she naturally understood they were going for mission..

Not wanting to reveal herself she left that area and went back to kitchen.

After having some ramen she went to gym for workout.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile BTS already left . Well more like hyung line left to ambush a gang who were going to attack shipments.

As for maknae line . The door of basement had timer to it will automatically open in an hour .

In basement maknae line were enjoying there life.
Now you will ask me enjoying??

Well let me clear it for you.

Maknae line are usually punished like this s one day they secretly made a hidden room in basement for entertainment.

The room was big and had few games , pc and cctv of whole mansion too.

So in short they were enjoying time in basement.

.
.

.
..

.

Hyung line reached the place where shipments were going to come but didn't find anything.

" Don't you feel something is off about today's mission" jhope said.

" Yes our shipments usually are on time but it's been 15 min . But still no sign of shipments "
Rm replied.

" Let's call reinforcemen- - - before jin could finish his sentence they were surrounded by smoke .

" Smoke bombs shit !!! Cover your mouth everybody don't inhale it " Suga shouted.

" Ahhhh - - gun sounds "

" Rm !  RM ! Yaahhh namjoon are you oka- -  thud jhope fell on ground , heavily breathing..
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
'

Black shadows surrounded the mansion and no one noticed.

Deliberately many guards were attacked some died while some were injured

And hence mansion security had breach.

Inside the mansion maknae line just got out of the basement ad went to kitchen to find something to eat and y/n was in library which was present in corner of mansion on third floor.

" There was some ramen packets left where are they aisshhh " jimin was frustrated because he couldn't find them.

" Ahhhhh"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" What no jungkook" taehyung glared at him.

" My banana milk is gone there were 2 bottles left " jungkook said while fake crying but was trusfated ( lol sorry ) .... But was frustrated just like jimin.

And seeing them both like this taehyung was frustrated .

Between there so called conversation of frustration they failled to notice that someone has entered the mansion.
.
.
.
.
.
.