attack??

-
-
-
I'm officially dead yes I am gonna die today omg I haven't even had my first kiss ( real one offcourse) .
A/n- dear It was so nice to work with you but I guess your time is up 😏 I will definitely place roses on you grave .
Me - huhh I hate you author why did you decided to end my character so fast.
A/n- sorry hun but I need story to write so I decided to take this storyline in this direction .
And don't worry I will let EUN-WOO know that you had crush on him 😏
Me -😒😒😒😒😒

Sorry guys he he he I just thought that why not write that shit which is above^
Anyways let's continue story.

Hospital door once again opened and revealed my mom and Dave . My life is so messed up.
" OMG Y/N!!!   " Mom shouted making me cover my ears and she made her way to my bed.

" Eomma calm down I don't want people here to be deaf" I said as she glared at me and soon tears start streaming down her face.

I looked up to see bts and Dave standing there looking at us .

" And who the hell called her here "

" Language young lady ,we came here no one called us cause we knew you were here " Dave said in duh . Then he turned to bts and said " and you stupid boys you thought you could hide about this by admitting her in hospital which I own . Wow bravo hats off to you I didn't know you were so dumb" he said making me mentally face palm myself . Offcourse these stupid boys don't know ho to work properly . I rolled my eyes and said

" Can you guys pls excuse we need some space".

" Yaah sure" they replied and exited room.

With that mom continued her speech ...

" Look at its my fault, I shouldn't have said those things . Pls y/n I am sorry my baby . If you want I can breakup with him . I don't want you to be hurt because of me . You're all I could have ever imagine a perfect daughter pls pls y/n forgive" she rambled while crying.

" Mom "
" Mom"
"Yahh eomma listen to me ok
Look at me " I held her chin high making her eye contact with me " I am sorry I am one who should have said sorry ok . I was just angry that you didn't tell me about you dating so I just burst out on ya. So sorry and I promise I will never do this again." I said with cute puppy face making her chuckle.

" So now are we even ? "

" YESSs eomma we are and now stop crying you look ugly . If Dave will see you like this he will be hella scared " I said making her playfully frown.

" So you won't bring this whole custody thing again right ?? You won't leave r- right "

" No my sweeet mommy you ain't getting out from my grip so fast . " I said with playful tone.

With that we chatted for hours. And so completely forgetting about some dumbshits who were still outside waiting for us to call them in 😂😂😂

BTS POV:
" Well boys I think they forgot about us that we are here " dad chuckled ." So I guess you guys should go home and take rest as you have your school tomorrow I'll stay with them till y/n discharges."

We all nodded and agreement and sat in our limo.
" So guys now we are free let's plan how to make y/n life hell" jimin said

" Seriously jimin that girl is literally in hospital.let her recover a bit so that she can handle our torture " taehyung said making jimin nod.

" What are you thinking jungkook" jin asked his younger brother.

" Nothing much I was thinking that as y/n didn't agree properly for this marriage so maybe we could ask her to cancel marriage"

" Yahhh leave y/n this ,y/n that let me sleep " Suga groaned making rest of them chuckle.

As soon they reached main gate of mansion they saw more than usual guards patrolling. Thay look at eachother confused.
They made their way inside mansion and saw that mansion was in complete state of panic

Maids and guards running around. Some of them were busy in searching house for  something. yelling and shouting was heard from their main office.
" What is going on here " namjoon asked

" How will I know hyung " jk pouted making every one role their eyes.

" Shut up jk he is asking guards not you." Taehyung replied annoyed .

Guard 1 - boss there was b......
Guard was about to say something but was cut of by loud thud .

Ok so any guess what was guard about to say ??.
Maybe BOMB 🤔🤔