disguised

BTS and astro were all at BTS mansion discussing about y/n

" Where do you think she is any Idea ? " Jin asked while eating ramen.

" No we have hacked so many cctv near to that alley , we couldn't find her " Suga said while leaning backward .

" Do you think that she left the country " jinjin asked which caused them to think about the same.

Shaking his head jungkook replied

" No no she didn't I have our men plotted at airport , railway station but no one saw her , also her all documents like passport  , birth certificate , every thing is here only ".

" This yn really is so much of trouble , I wish we could kill her asap and live happily ." Rocky said while messaging back of his neck.

" Btw how.is San-ha doing " jimin asked.

" He is recovering at good speed. Most probably will wake by tomorrow " eunwoo said while  coming from outside and then he sat next to namjoon and passed him a smile who later returned the same.

" Does anyone know where is dad ? I haven't heard from him since the day he left with y/n " jhope said bringing all the attention to him.

Now that they think of it , they don't really know where mr. Kim was

They were so busy with y/n and San-ha they totally forgot about mr kim.

And not only mr. Kim but also mrs. Kim . She didn't came home since the day San -ha was shot.

" Astro do you know where dad is , maybe he is in other mansion you all were staying in " namjoon asked to which astro shaked.there heads.

" No he is not there , today only we went to that mansion to check if y/n was there or not but didn't find a single soul."

" Aishhhh why are so many people missing . What's happening around us I don't understand " taehyung said frustrated.

.

As soon he said that the door of mansion opened and bunch of people piled up in living room .

" You can't understand a simple situation yet you call yourself mafia kings huh " one them said causing BTS and astro who were unknown to them turn there heads towards the source of sound .

" Who are you , how are you here GUARDS!!! " Namjoon shouted but no one came in .

Chuckling other person said
" Sorry for your loss , but those looser guards of yours are no more . My heart felt condolences "

This caused everyone from that group of unknown people laugh.

" Wait aren't you y/ns friend " eunwoo said while stepped in front .

" Cousins to be more precise " the person who looked like leader spoke.

" Is she so scared to face us that she is sending you here " jimin said while laughing.

" She should be jimin she should be afterall she knows she can't really escape from her death " taehyung said while patting jimins back.

" I bet you will be the one who will be scared if you see her real self " her cousin felix said while smirking.

" What , what are you talking about , is her murderer side her real one , or the betrayal side is real one . " Moon - bin said.

Rolling there eyes stray kids made there was towards couches and sat on them like king .

" Well much worst then that, you should be happy you didn't saw her like it " Hyunjin  said , this caused eunwoo tense up , which was noticed by bangchan and a smirk made his way to his lips.

" Ohhh eunwoo right , y/n's boyfriend ohhh wait ex boyfriend . You must know her and her true self right " bang chan said which caused bts and astro to snap there head towards eunwoo who later gulped .

" Care to tell what they are talking about eunwoo ? " Namjoon said.

" Uhhhh - ummmm " eunwoo started but couldn't find right words to tell them .

Seeing him like this stray kids were amused whereas BTS amd atro were confused.

" Wait wait we are not here for y/n but for mr. Kim " felix said as he brought everyone's attention to him .

" what about dad " jungkook said while glaring at him

" Well mr. Kim contacted us 3 days ago , asking us to keep tracking his location " I.N said which confuses BTS and astro even more .

Track , why will y/n's cousin track mr. Kim.

And why is dad telling them to track him and not us

What is happening.

Seeing there confused faces changbin sighed and Muttered

" How can they be related to y/n, they are so dumb  "
Which was only heard by stray kids who nodded there heads in agreement.

" We are stray kids , the mafia gang -" as bangchan was about to continue jimin shouted saying.

" Wait StrAy KiDS aS In gang who works for maFIa queen "

" Yes , and your dad contacted us asking us to track him and keep in touch with him . But yesterday we lost his signal. "

A muscular person was carried towards the cells in dark hallway.

The guard who were carrying him threw him inside  the cell and locked the big , thick rusty door .

Leaning against the wall which was faced towards the cell opposite.

The person tried to control his emotions while seeing the hunched figure of a girl in cell opposite to him.

" Are you hurt bad. " He mustered up the words which caused the girl to look up at him , making him cry at her state.

" W-wh-o..a-re y-you " the girl spoke.

Sighing the person carefully removed his disguised moustache and looked towards the girl.

This caused the girl's breathe to hitch.

Eyes wide

Mouth opened

She spoke

" Dad " single drop of tear left her eyes

Smiling the man asked

" My princess , y/n are you ok ".