her too

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As soon as y/n entered the mansion everyone's eyes snapped at her direction , making y/n more nervous.

Before she could open her mouth and say something she was engulfed by someone .

She could feel wetness on her shoulder and neck indicating the person who engulfed her was crying.

Awkwardly patting his shoulder she said

" Umm I like your warms hug , I really do but at this rate I will pass out appa "

Hearing this mr. Kim snapped out of his emotional and removed his arms off y/n and stared at her .
More specifically at her bruised lips and broken nose .

His eyes moved further downward towards her other injuries making him angry .

Before he could ask her about it his son did.

" Yeahhhh y/n what happened to you ohh my good , you look bruised up , ohhh know your nose is broken , ohhh my world.wide beautiful sister hjiikakkwmkzjjxj.mmmnbahjwiieomndjkdkksnnzkksmmwkkkcn" jin started his rap which caused y/n to giggle at his silliness.

Hearing her giggles everyones attention once again was on her.

Seeing this she stopped laughing and started playing with hem of her sweatshirt.

" Sorry " she muttered while looking downwards

Sighing mr. Kim picked her up and carried her bridal style to her her bedroom.

With his sudden action y/n yelped and BTS and astro laughed at her .

Following them everyone was now in y/ns room surrounding her bed waiting for explanation while she bit her lips trying to figure out what should she tell them

" Y/n will you explain to me how you went missing when I was not home and when I come back I find everyone stressed out about it " mr Kim asked

" Ummm I - I guess I got lost while driving , yes I definitely did get lost " y/n replied with shy smile .

Seeing right through her tactics namjoon went forward and sat next to y/n and said

" You got lost ok but what about these bruises huh " smirking he looked at y/n waiting for her reply.

" Ummm I well um ohhhh there was this big monster on road and was bullying people so I fought for them and brought them justice , they called me super hero jdjkkakoizikakklllamxjk"

Y/n started rambling fake story while everyone looked at her with amusement in their eyes .

" She just looks like jin hyung while she rambles " jungkook said to taehyung who replied with nod and smile on his face .

His statement was heard by everyone present there except for y/n

They all nodded there heads and continued watch her in amusement

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Listening this  ,

listening his sons talk about  that how y/n resembles Jin

" Yes she does , she does resembles Jin and her too"
Mr Kim muttered under his breath which no one heard .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Who does y/n resembles too ? 🤔

There are soo many secrets in this household 😹