woods

" You are not my daughter" she stated under her breathe but all of us heard it.

" What do you mean ms. Choi"

" Sweety!!"

Boys and Dave said at same time

" What she means is - " at this point all turned towards me waiting for me to continue
" - I am her adopted daughter . And  I am very happy and grateful that she loved me like her own daughter. And who am I to stop her from marrying but nevertheless  I agree with this marriage but as soon as I turn 18 " I turned towards mom , keeping my cold facade and cold voice I said " I want you to give up on my custody . "

At this point all of them were staring at me shocked at my revelation and my cold voice  and mom had a guilty look.

" Y/n I didn't mean to..... I am so sorry pls .. look at me pls y/n!!!!" Mom was trying to reason and apologise whereas I was trying to control all my emotions.
I didn't want to cry and look weak in front of them .I knew  that I am her adopted daughter and not her own blood .but I never thought that she will reveal it in front of some strangers .

I turned around and walked towards front gate ignoring them , ignoring them calling me . I just kept walking trying to hold back my tears. as soon as I was out of mansion I started running in unknown Direction.

Tears were flowing down my cheeks like rain .
I was crying not because of her revelation but because overwhelmed feeling. Feeling of getting second Life with father and brothers .
I was scared of letting these people in my life.
Who would have thought that dangerous mafia leader would be scared of feelings .
But it is very much true I don't want them to get hurt because of me .I don't want anyone die again because of me .

I sat near a tree crying like mess and didn't notice my surroundings.
After like 30 min of my breakdown I looked around and saw I was in woods and in front of me was a passage leading towards a gate.
I didn't even notice that I was moving along the passage towards the gate .

I hesitantly opened the gate and stepped inside. There was a beautiful well . A old but cozy looking house and play area . Everything about this place screamed beauty and magic. It seemed bit familiar to me

I was in awe as I moved further in house . While I was walking towards play area I was met with sudden throbbing in my head and then memories started playing.

*Memories*
?? Pov : Minnie stop s-stop-pp it pls .... Ha ha ha stop tickling me .' a baby voice said while laughing.
??pov: not until you say I am best brother .
??pov: okkey you awr bewst plsss Lee- eave now ha ha hahaha.
??pov:  I am hurt that you called him best brother what about me .
??pov: ohh gawdd why are you all so a-a-anno-ing.
??pov: it is annoying pabo .
?? Pov : no you are lie.. I am alwayz correct.

Suddenly different scene started to play in my head .
?? Pov: leave me pls.i want to go to my eomma appa leave me.
?? Pov : if you'll keep quiet I'll take you to them or else they'll die
?? Pov: no please d-dont pls . ' with that the person started crying and thrashing around.
??pov : uuhhhh some one stop this bitch.
?? Pov: no no no pls don't
Ahhhhh don't hit me pls it Hurts
Ahhhhhhh no plss
Eomma ... Appa

I screamed on top of my lungs as pain in my head grew each second and world started to get blurry.
I couldn't focus on anything around.black dots started to appear in front of me . I was met with mettalic taste in my mouth and at this point I was breathing heavily ,all I heard was some one calling my name before darkness completely consumed me