grumpy grandpa

.
."Y/n" jin shouted with wide eyes
.
.
.
THUD .
.
.
.

.
.
.

Y/n climbed up the stairs without looking back and trying to control her emotions.

.
.
Wanting to check her up for any injuries jin climbed the stairs and called out her name but as soon as he spoke he slipped from stairs landing on ground.

Hearing her name y/n turned around but what she saw caught her off guard.

.
.
.
.
.

BTS member again tried to hold in their laughter.
Seeing their hyung falling.

But couldn't hold back after jin started shouting like grumpy grandpa.

Seeing them laughing , y/n's lips arced up and a low chuckle left her mouth

Seeing them laughing , y/n's lips arced up and a low chuckle left her mouth .

But it was replaced by cold face again .

Without saying a word she left staircase and went to her bed and started designing new weapons for her gang .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Unlike her other 6 people were having hard time listening to Jins lecture.

" Yaahhh you brats  iamolderthanyoubutyouallarestilllaughingatme"

"Ahh hyung sorry ok we will not laugh again" the one who was being chased jungkook exclaimed

" Anyways namjoon bring first aid kit to me " jin said

" Are you really hurt ?? Let's go to hospital !! " Saying that jhope rushed to pick jin but was greeted by jins glare

" Yaahhh why do you want world wide handsome to go to hospital . I am totally and first aid kit is not for me but for y/n"

" Hyung whyyy . She's not our sister that bitch deserves every pain in world . If you go to her then I won't talk to you " taehyung shouted and left the area.

Seeing taehyung like this hatred for y/n grew in hearts of jimin and jungkook.
They both thought that y/n is sole reason for everyones bad luck and fight.

Jungkook and jimin rushed behind taehyung. And gave coldest glare to hyung line .

After that everyone retreated leaving namjoon and jin alone.

" I suggest you to mke decision carefully. Y/n is not your family but we all are " saying that namjoon left too .

Jin standing in middle of living room was sad but still decided to go to y/n because his heart has already accepted her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n who was scrolling through her phone heard knock on the door.

Thinking it was maid she opened the door but was surprised to see jin standing and smiling at her .

y/n let jin in asked him his purpose of visit but he ignored her rolled her pants up to see wound.

" W-what are you doing" y/n surprised sound sounded in room

" Treating your wounds now sit still "

" But why didn't you guys say that I was mere step sister to you all and no blood family"

" Correct you are our step sister "

Hearing him say this y/n was puzzled and seeing her expression jin chucked and pinched her nose and said.

" There is sister in step sister so , be it be step sister or real sister , you are my sister and its my responsibilty care for you"

And started doing his job..

Y/n smiled like a kid who just recieved candy and stared at jin who was tending her .
Suddenly warmth of being loved spread in her heart .
.
.
" Can call you oppa " hearing her say this jin smiled at her and nodded.
Suddenly remembering something he said

" Btw y/nieee eunwoo called today and said that he will be coming over for dance practice .

" Ohhh ok then I will prepare myself for tomorrow, also ummm oppa can we cook together and really don't know how to cook but want to cook but can't cook amd if I cook food tastes bad."

Seeing y/n flustered he laughed and agreed but not before asking her to tell all her hobbies and favorites.

They both chatted happily and laughed in between.

.
.
.
.
..
.
.

Listening to them stood someone outside the door with somewhat

GLOOMY expression and face full of HATRED

Guys your today's task is to guess and comment who was the person outside.

And thanks for reading guys