peachy

" Are you ok my princess , what did they do to you " mr Kim asked from his cell.

" I am ok dad , just a bit peachy , what about you , how did your old ass got here " y/n said while she herself leaned on wall facing her dad's cage.

" Well I wanted to find you somehow and here I am "

" How did you know I was here"

" The day san-ha was shot , my men informed me about it , they told me how everyone was at hospital and believed that you shot him .

So I thought something was up and decided to visit your adoptive mother, Mrs Kim. "

" I bet she wouldn't have told you the truth right ? So what happened "

Sighing mr. Kim said

" Well I wanted to visit her , but was greeted by her dead body."

" Whattt ! How "

" Well I don't know that much . I just know she was working with Kim bum , no wait she hired him to kill you but instead he killed  her . Don't know why tho"

" Its your fault " y/n said took a long pause and continued.

" It's your fault that I am so pretty , your genetics are to be blamed for this . Because of your good looks  which are now in me , he is obsessed with me " y/n said while chuckling.

Rolling his eyes mr. Kim smiled at his daughter who was laughing but suddenly stopped as pain hit her

" What did they do to you y/n "

" Just some drugs here and there . And yaahh made me an mental person for sure . But I'm ok . I can handle this much ".

Hearing this mr.kim's worry for her grew even more
  Silence fell in between them

Y/n was staring blankly infront of her without any movement , anyone seeing this could have thought that she is dead

And mr. Kim was watching his daughter with worry in his eyes.

In his heart he felt as if it was last time he is having a chat with her ,

He felt as if it was the last time he will be seeing her .

" Now what will happen dad"

Smirking mr. Kim replied.

" Count till 20 y/n and you will get a surprise ".

Confused at her fathers words she stared at him trying to read him .

But couldn't ,

Following mr. Kims instruction y/n counted.

1

2

.
.
10

.
.

13
.
.
.
.

17
.
.
.
.
.
19
.
.
.
.
.

20

And as this left her mouth , a blast went of followed by another and then another.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.