in hell

Everything was like  in slow motion

Y/n convulsed on ground . Eyes rolling back and forth.

She didn't reply to anything any treatment they were giving.

It was eunwoo who pushed everyone aside and picked y/n bridal style to his car and sped towards hospital.

Stray kids and mr. Kim followed his lead whereas BTS and astro bought Kim bum to their warehouse

.
.
.
.

Kim bum was tied on chair and tortured mercilessly.
BTS and astro were slapping , punching , kicking , cutting his skin without any break .

They didn't know where this anger came from .

Were they angry because he shot jhope

Or was it because if y/n's condition.

Kim bum just sat there giggling now and then as if he was unfazed.

" I think you really have gone mad huh " jimin said as he sliced his shoulder.

" No its just I am still surprised how stupid you guys are " Kim bum giggled.

" I suggest you to stop your fucking giggles maybe then we show some mercy to you " namjoon said as he Punched him on jaw , drawing his blood out.

" Now tell us why did you kill our mom " teahyung asked tightening his grp on Kim bums throat.

" Which one are you talking about "

" What are you talking about " jhope who was sitting on stool asked

" I mean which mom if yours , birth mom or step mom "

This made BTS freeze and astro worried.

" Stop your bluffing , and tell us the truth and don't play around or else we will just kill you " Rocky said .

" Ohhh I'm scared mommy save me " Kim bum acted and fake cried.

Jinjin shot his leg , making him scream him pain

" Aishh it pains like hell , ok ok I'll tell you , well for starters your real mom was killed by my dad as she refused to spend night with him , and also he had some kind of in obsession with her . It disgusted me but ohh well who even cares

Then about your step mom. She was the one who wanted me to kill y/n but instead I killed her. "

Hearing this BTS were  bought back to  memories of their mom , her sweet smile and musical laugh. Her scolding and caring .

They tried hard to control emotions and with cold face asked

" Why will mrs. Kim want to kill y/n ? "

Looking up at ceiling Kim bum replied

" Because she was my mom . She was jealous when my dad was after your real mother . When she got.to know your sister was still alive. She planned to get her and kill her at right time .
She was also obsessed with your father . And wanted him so bad . That's why she married him and wanted to break family apart so that she could stay with mr.kim and his luxury ".

" So basically your whole family is bunch of obsessed people " suga said as he scoffed.

" Wait wait you said she got to know our sister is alive , what do you mean , our sister is dead not alive " jin shouted which made everyone realise what Kim bum said .

" She is very much alive but you know what she hates you " he said Chuckling.

" What do you mean hate us , tell me , tell me what did do to her , you bastard " jimin picked the gun and placed it on Kim bums temple.

" Oh no I didn't do anything it was you who did things to her , and I'm telling you she not just gate you but despise you .

You are the one who pushed her around , you are the one who broke her heart so many times , you are the one who believed a stranger above her ,and you ask me what I did to her "

" Don't tell me - " jungkooks started but was cut of by Kim bum

" Yes yes , your sister she is none other then y/n ".

That's when realisation dawned upon them .

How y/n looked so familiar to them , turns out she was actually their sister.

She was their sweet sister who they thought they lost a long time ago.

She was their princess who's funeral they attended while crying .

The more BTS thought about it , how mr.kim lived and adored her from beginning and was ready to fight , heck he actually hit them for her more they felt guilt for treating her like trash.

They felt suffocated as if someone was stopping them from breathing .

They wanted to beg for forgiveness from y/n but didn't know if they could even face her , heck they won't be able to stand in room with y/n after what they did.

" Was San-ha really hit by y/n or was this part of your plan " taehyung asked in cracked voice.

Before Kim bum could speak , basement door opened and the person who came in said

" She is innocent hyungs "

.
.
.
.
.

Everyone turned around and saw san-ha standing there in hospital gown

Seeing him awake and healed. Bts and astro ran towards him and Hugged him.

But San-ha broke that hug.

He stepped back and looked at them with cold expression.

" Don't you touch me after what you did . You accused y/n without even knowing the truth "
He snapped at them. This caused everyone to look at him and then at each other in guilt.

" I mean like seriously guys what's wrong with you guys , as soon as I wake up , I get to know from guards that you are on killing spree and hunting y/n down to kill her " San-ha spoke .

" Where's y/n " he asked .

" Hospital " jungkook said.

Turning his head san-ha .ade his way towards exit but was stopped by BTS amd and astro saying they will come too.

" Why , so that you can hurt her more " sam-ha said .

" No so that we can ask for forgiveness ".

They forgot about Kim bum and went to hospital in which   y/n was

They may have forgotten but there a person who didn't forget about Kim bum

A mysterious person entered in basement where Kim bum was kept in .

Entering the person saw Kim bum sleeping on chair , like chair was one of his bed , as he didn't do anything wrong .

What a bastard  the person thought.

The person took out an syringe of same drug Kim bum gave to y/n and injected into him.

Not just one time but five times.

His intentions were clear , to give Kim bum a painfull death.

" Kim bum , enjoy your last hours , see you in hell "

With that the person disappeared in thin air
.
.
.